Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101

Xu Junsheng smiled and didn't feel that the two children spent money indiscriminately, and the business has expanded in the past two years, and the profits of retail stores have gradually increased recently.

This little pocket money at home is nothing at all.

When he was a teenager, he didn't even want to buy a recorder. His children, Xu Junsheng, definitely can't do this. As long as it is a reasonable request, he can buy whatever he wants.

Who made them lucky? He was a rich father.

There is nothing we can do.

He curled the corners of his mouth and said, "You know that it's not easy for Dad to make money, but you don't have to save it deliberately. It's time to spend it."

"If you want to buy it recently, please let me know in advance."

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan grew up in a Youwo environment. It's too late to ask for a lot of things. They have been bought at home.

And most of their interests are now on learning.

Therefore, neither child has a high material desire.

You have to think about choosing a gift for a birthday for a long time.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan shook their heads.

Lin Yuzhen asked, "I've finished my homework, right?"

"Go to the backyard to play badminton."

Chengcheng hesitated for a moment and said, "The homework has been finished, but there are still several sets of competition papers that have not been done."

Yuanyuan also said, "Mom, what kind of ball do you play on this cold day? You're not tired. Take a break."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Yes, I'm going to take a break. I'll let you play."

Xu Junsheng also said, "It's not possible to sit all day long. At your age, you should exercise more!"

Cheng Chengcheng retreated and pointed to the dumbbell in the room, "Can I practice this?"

Xu Junsheng was beating his head, and Lin Yuzhen stared at him, "No, let you go outdoors to exercise. How can you always cat in the room?"

Seeing that her brother didn't like to go, Yuanyuan didn't dislike the cold outside and said, "I can. Let's see if Xu Zhiheng can go."

Although she said this with a smile, the meaning of the challenge was too obvious.

Chengcheng glanced at his sister and said, "I'll go."

The two children went back to the house and put on their coats, took the racket to the backyard, and soon hit.

In the hall, Xu Junsheng made a pot of fragrant Pu'er tea. Sister-in-law Sun sent a dish of freshly prepared snacks. The couple sat in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, drinking tea while enjoying their son and daughter playing badminton.

Both children are very high in business, which seems to be very perfect, but in fact they are not necessarily the same. There are also shortcomings, that is, in sports.

Of course, it's not bad, just the upper level of ordinary people.

Yuanyuan was sophisticated a while ago, so he played well and practiced less sincerity, so it was worse.

The level of the two people has changed slightly, not to mention that someone deliberately broke it.

This person is Yuanyuan.