Chapter 111-113

Chapter 111

Now Xu Junsheng and Yuanyuan are satisfied.

The time of the city's cultural expo is set before and after the Mid-Autumn Festival, and the exhibition period is two weeks, because it promotes traditional culture. Whether it is a unit, there is a booth, and a part is reserved for the registered individual.

Many old craftsmen in four or nine cities can't be seen at all a few years ago. If they don't appear, I'm afraid it will be difficult to see them in the future.

The Expo is entered without tickets, because it has been reported in two special issues in the newspaper before, and it was also broadcast on the news. On the first day, it was full.

The market turnover is also very amazing.

Tong, the director of the Bureau of Culture, is a gray-haired old comrade. On the fifth day, he couldn't help reporting and said happily, "Mayor Lin, our expo this time was really successful. Yesterday, we met Lao Feng of the art museum, and he couldn't close his mouths."

Although people's life has been good in recent years, for many families, the annual cultural expenditure is still very small.

It's not that I don't like it. It's just that it has been suppressed for a long time. It seems that it's normal. In such a warm atmosphere of the Expo, many people will happily buy one or two pairs of calligraphy and paintings, or other handicrafts.

People have a natural love for beauty, but they are limited by environmental conditions.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "This shows that you have prepared a lot. There is no problem with the drama and the new repertoire prepared by the Peking Opera Troupe?"

Director Tong said, "No problem. Don't worry, the tickets have been sold out, the actors are in good condition, and the venue is a good show!"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Very good. Go back and go back. You can report anything."

Director Tong left in a wild manner.

Xiao Zeng said with a smile, "Mayor Lin, the Expo is really lively. Yesterday, my third aunt went there and came back to say that it was crowded, and many places can't walk!"

Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng are in Hall 3 of the Expo at this time.

Exhibition halls No. 1 and No. 2 are so crowded. It's really similar to what Xiao Zeng said. It's simply impossible to walk. This No. 3 exhibition hall is okay.

Relatively speaking, the exhibits are more valuable, and the audience is naturally much smaller.

Zhang Licheng is looking at a piece of jade carefully. It is an ice grape carved from Hetian jade. The texture is not the best. It's not mutton fat jade. It's a little worse, slightly cyan. It's really beautiful and good knifework.

He looked at it for a long time. Obviously, he liked it very much and put it down again.

Xu Junsheng looked at the jade bracelet next to him and bought it without saying a word.

He looked down on Zhang Licheng's slowness to buy things, and pointed to the string of ice grapes to buy.

The salesperson of the glass factory was very polite. For the sake of buying a jade bracelet before, although the price could not be cheap, he gave me a gadget for nothing.

When he came the day before yesterday, Zhang Licheng fell in love with this bunch of grapes, but his glass factory was not those small shops, nor those prodigal children who sold ancestral things. He didn't bargain. He disliked it.