Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81

Lin Yuzhen took time to read the information brought by the county magistrate Wu. In fact, the three projects are very necessary. The first is that the total cost of the road construction is 2 million yuan. Qingxian County has its own cement. This is labor cost. The county's finance can't be taken out, and it is impossible to rely on the people to raise funds, so it still has to apply to the city.

The second project is to build a textile factory and clothing factory. The people solve the problem of food and clothing. The second consideration is to wear clothes, which is also very necessary.

The third project is the construction of heating projects in the county. This item does not seem necessary, but with the progress of the times, people's requirements for living conditions are naturally different.

The laying of heating pipes has been completed in Ming City for a long time. The municipal government can provide central heating in winter, and two counties in the jurisdiction have also been completed.

That afternoon, Lin Yuzhen went to Deputy Mayor Huang.

She explained the intention. Vice Mayor Huang sneered twice and said, "Mayor Lin, you don't work in Qingxian County anymore. Why do you still care about Qingxian County?"

Lin Yuzhen sat in the chair opposite him and said in surprise, "Mayor Huang, doesn't Qingxian belong to our Ming City? Since it belongs to Ming City, I'm the deputy mayor. Why can't I take care of it?"

Vice Mayor Huang said angrily, "We all have a specific division of labor. I will never interfere in the scope of your responsibility. Mayor Lin, I hope you don't interfere in my work."

Lin Yuzhen was not angry at all and said with a smile, "How can this be called interference in work? I also need to attend every financial meeting, as well as the city's cultural and educational conference. Doesn't Mayor Huang not have to attend it once?"

"So, I can't say that I don't have a say anything in terms of finance, can I?"

"And the specific division of labor is not to avoid river water in each other's wells, so it is clear, but also for better work."

"Mayor Huang, am I right?"

What Lin Yuzhen said was right, and Vice Mayor Huang had to admit it, but many relationships were like this. Once there was no good start, if there were contradictions later, the appointment would not be better.

Vice Mayor Huang frowned and said, "Mayor Lin, do you have anything else? I'm not as idle as you. I have a lot of things to do!"

Lin Yuzhen not only did not leave, but also made it steadily on the chair. She smiled and said, "Mayor Huang, you really think about it clearly. None of the three projects in Qingxian County?"

"I wonder if Qingxian has a grudge against you?"

"Is it still because you have a good relationship with the county magistrate of Zhao County, so you bring your personal feelings to work?"

"Okay, otherwise, it shouldn't be like this!"

Vice Mayor Huang sneered a few times, "Mayor Lin, you have worked in Qingxian County for several years. Is this unclear?"

Of course, Lin Yuzhen knew it, and Secretary Mo told her in person.

It's also a long time to say that. At that time, Vice Mayor Huang had just arrived in Ming City. He came in the air, and he was in charge of finance.

Secretary Mo, at that time, he was still Deputy County Magistrate Mo. The project applied for failed. At that time, it was not for Qingxian County, but the city's financial difficulties. I couldn't care about this.