Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

Although he was particularly satisfied with Lin Xiashin, the price Xu Junsheng said still greatly exceeded Section Chief Chu's psychological expectations. He smiled and didn't say it was not good, but sat down to drink with a few young people.

"It's not exciting to drink beer. How about the whole white one?"

As soon as Section Chief Chu got on the table, he drank three bottles in one breath and calmed the others.

Shen Wenwu usually drinks a lot. He is very strong and said, "Okay, I saved two bottles of very good Xifeng wine. Wait a minute. I'll get it!"

He stood up and staggered out.

Section Chief Chu looked at another young man who was drunk and lay on the table and asked, "Xiao Xu, who is so smart that he can remember to sprinkle ginseng seeds on the forest and designate it as an educated youth who went to the countryside and from the Wuqi Farm?"

Xu Junsheng didn't be fooled by him. "You think that garden ginseng is so well-bred, and all local experienced employees are responsible for it. Educated youths who go to the countryside can't get off at all!"

Section Chief Chu smiled and continued to test, "Xiao Xu, you know so well that this forest ginseng is designated to be planted on the Wuqi farm where you went to the countryside, right?"

Xu Junsheng glanced at him, "It's really not. Let me tell you a bottom. This is made by the local ginseng farmers. The quantity is very small. If you want it, just hurry up. If you dislike it's expensive, forget it!"

Section Chief Chu said, "Who doesn't know that our Tongrentang's reputation is dozens of times that of our peers. Even if there are 1,000 such ginseng, it's just a small number."

With that, he took out a pile of great unity from his bag and pushed it to Xu Junsheng, "As long as you tell me where Lin Xiashin is, don't worry about the rest. These are all yours!"

Xu Junsheng picked up the money and said with a smile, "Oh, a lot. This needs to be a thousand, right?"

Section Chief Chu recognized what he meant, "What if things go well, thank you very much after it's done."

Xu Junsheng pushed all the money back and said, "If this money is a deposit, it will be in stock when it is guaranteed at the beginning of next spring next year. Keeping every ginseng will be a good product. If it's something else, you'd better take it back!"

Section Chief Chu didn't expect that the young man had a big appetite. He frowned and changed his mind in an instant.

He has found out that this boy went to the countryside on a farm in Gagdachi, and eight of the achievements under the forest were planted from that farm.

Although Section Chief Chu has never been to Gagdachi, he has also been to the northeast several times. Instead of spending a lot of money to buy this news, it's better to see the truth in person.

Of course, Professor Gao can't be a liar. The background of Xiao Xu's family background is also extraordinary. It can't be a fairy jump, but after all, he sees that he sees ginseng growing under the forest. Everything can't be settled.

Section Chief Chu took back the money into his bag and said with a smile, "Young man, don't take it if you have money. Don't regret it in the future."

Xu Junsheng smiled, "I don't regret the appointment. It may be you who regret it. Anyway, there are not many references. I ordered it before the appointment."

In the next half month, people came to the door or found the unit one after another. Xu Junsheng's quotation was different, either 300, 400, or 500, and opened his mouth to ask for a deposit of 30%, which successfully scared everyone away.