Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yes, all of them have to be renovated. Some school houses are not only leaking, but also crooked. This is very dangerous. In case of an accident, the loss is immeasurable."

Of course, County Magistrate Mo also knows that this place in Keqing County, like the two or three surrounding counties, still wears the hat of a poor county. It can be subsidized a little every year, but the local finance is still quite tight. Fortunately, the county seat is okay, and state-owned units can pay wages on time.

In some towns, the salary of school teachers is often delayed for a month or two.

Even the township government's salary cannot be paid on time.

To put it bluntly, they are still poor, and they are poor everywhere. Now the people are 'that is, ly, worthy of diners. If there are many demands, it won't work.

However, County Magistrate Lin is from Beijing. Maybe he can get money from the next higher level of finance?

County Magistrate Mo said with a smile, "Xiao Lin, you have a good idea. No matter how poor you are, you can't be poor. Children's safety is really important."

"You were in charge of education, but you can just make a deal!"

As soon as Lin Yuzhen heard this, she knew that County Magistrate Mo was going to be empty gloves and white wolf. She verbally supported it, but she never mentioned spending money.

However, she was not angry. In the past few days, she ate a big pot of rice in the canteen several times. There was really no oil and water. Occasionally, she made stewed meat or meat buns, and many people were very happy.

It can be seen that Qingxian County does have no money, and the local finances are under great pressure.

She smiled and said, "Goveror Mo, there are still two pages of specific implementation plans at the back of the report. After you finish reading it, we are discussing this matter."

County Magistrate Mo was stunned and said, "Okay, okay."

Lin Yuzhen returned to her office. Xiao Chen gave her a cup of brewed tea. She frowned and glanced at the bagged tea on the table. She ordered, "Xiao Chen, go to the guest house and get a bucket of tea from the cabinet."

Xiao Chen ran away quickly.

She also felt a little pretentious. Maybe people are like this. She is used to drinking good white peonies. If you drink this ordinary flower tea, you can drink it, but it's not fun of tasting tea at all.

Lin Yuzhen immersed in the various materials borrowed from the archives room carefully. If she didn't read it, she was shocked. The situation in Qingxian County was not very good in all aspects.

Generally speaking, this plain is indeed not good. At least all kinds of grains should have a bumper harvest every year, but this is not the case. It's not too bad, but it's not good.

A few days ago, she specially had a meal in the village. Xiao Chen helped contact the cadres of the brigade to find it. The one made them a pot of fried noodles and stir-fried them with eggs and vegetables, which was not bad, but what the one ate was the cake of corn flour.

When the green and yellow are not picked up, there are not many wheat noodles in each family.

"Is County Magistrate Lin there?"

"Come in!"

A thin middle-aged man came in. He smiled and said, "Hello, County Magistrate Lin. I'm Wang Guili."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "It's Director Wang. Sit down."

Wang Guili is the director of the Education Bureau. These days, Lin Yuzhen drove all over the schools of Qingxian County, big and small. He knew it. He thought that the new county magistrate might attach great importance to education, so he quickly came to report on her work.