Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

Second Master Lin's words made Huang Cuifen even more angry. In addition to being angry, she was also very surprised. In the years she remarried to the Lin family, Lin Shaochun didn't talk much about her much, but it was definitely not bad. She was much better than the man in front of her.

Although the dead man married her, he still missed her cousin when he died.

In the past, when her stepdaughter Lin Yuzhen was a child, if she was in a bad mood, she occasionally beat and scolded, or had food. Second Master Lin, his own father, might not know it.

But I have never been awkward with her because of this, let alone love her own daughter because of this. As long as her stepmother obviously makes a few beautiful words to her stepdaughter, everything will pass.

That year, she and Lin Yuzhu just broke a little oil, so he took the initiative to ask his own daughter Lin Yuzhen to go to the countryside.

It can be seen that for so many years, in the heart of Second Master Lin, he has obviously favored her.

But today, she compared her when she was pregnant. Obviously, this is putting her in the same position as her stepdaughter Lin Yuzhen.

She was stunned and said, "Second master, can that be the same? I asked you to buy jujube buns and I can buy them back with money. I got up early in the morning, and the noodles were chopped in fillings. I didn't let Yuzhu eat when I cooked them. I was reluctant to eat them alone. As a result, they were disliked them. If it, this is Mom, designation can't do this!"

Second Master Lin smiled twice and said, "I'm tired of you, or people will say that it's difficult to be a stepmother. Yu Zhen is pregnant with a child now, so you can take care of yourself. If you think about who can we Yuqiang rely on in the future? It's difficult for Yugang to live alone. Yuzhu can never find the right family. In the end, you have to rely on Yuzhen. We have to take her. My heart is over his heat."

That's the reason, but it's not very uncomfortable to post others with a warm face. Huang Cuifen said, "What will happen in the future? I won't send it away. I'm going to you!"

Second Master Lin happily agreed, "Okay, you will do it well in the future. What did you just say? He said that Yu Zhen doesn't like dumplings, but meatballs?"

Huang Cuifen snorted coldly, "Yu Zhen is now senior. She is a college student. Her parents-in-law are still a big cadre. She uses a babysitter at home. She lives such a good life and can still like the dumplings I made. She said that she likes beef balls now. She can't have gluten and fat meat. She has to be seasoned with white pepper when cooking. You have to go with vegetables!"

The more I think about it, the more wronged I feel. Maybe who ate the dumplings she sent last time.

Huang Cuifen guessed correctly. Lin Yuzhen did not eat the dumplings last time, but was eaten by Zhang Licheng.

She said angrily, "I still want to eat beef balls. Who doesn't know that beef can't be bought at all in the market!"

That's right. State-owned butcher shops are full of pork, and there are also people specializing in mutton, but there is no beef. It's not that people in the root of the imperial city don't like beef. This scalper is cultivated cattle in the north, which is the treasures of the village production team, and the cost of raising cattle is quite high, and no one will raise a cow to kill meat.

Unless some larger farms have their own farms, they still have to raise so many plants under the premise of spacious food and fodder.

Second Master Lin smiled when he heard this and said, "I want to eat beef balls. It's not easy for others to buy beef. I can buy it from a fat man. Yes, don't worry about it. When I buy it back, you can help me do it if you are tired."