Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

"The educated youth office arranged it."

Xu Junsheng said dissatisfiedly, "They are really unreliable. How can they arrange such a job for you? You are a high school student, and it's too waste to sweep the streets!"

Lin Yuzhen corrected him, "I'm not a high school student. I've only been a year and haven't graduated yet."

As soon as the second year of high school started, just a few days after the new textbook was released, she boarded the train to the northeast with her classmates.

Xu Junsheng said, "That's also a delay in going to the countryside. Tell me to say that your current level is much higher than mine!" He graduated from high school without a holiday, but now he has returned most of his knowledge to the teacher.

Lin Yuzhen, when she went to Daxing'anling that year, she didn't bring a thick cotton-padded coat, but she brought all the textbooks of the first and second year of high school.

In the past few years on the farm, she has turned the pages of the books she brought away.

Because of this, she was later transferred to the electrician team, which is a kind of work with a little technical content.

Xu Junsheng said, "Yu Zhen, why don't you do this? I'll talk to my parents when I go back and ask them to help you change your job!"

Lin Yuzhen looked at him with a smile and said, "No need."

Xu Junsheng knew that she was strong and could endure hardships, but the work of sweeping the street was really inappropriate. He rolled her a piece of duck and said, "Yu Zhen, I used to be on the farm, but I didn't have a choice. No matter what kind of work, I was very tired. That is to say, the electrician you did later had to climb up and down on a cold day. Once I almost fell off the shelf, but now it's different. Now we're back to Beijing. Why do we still do the work of cleaning the street? There are many choices. You don't have psychological burdens. It's very easy for my parents to find a job.

Didn't his mother prepare several jobs for him before? Just give him one for Yu Zhen.

Xu Junsheng's head was close to her and whispered with a smile, "Beings, we will be a family sooner or later. It is also right to let our parents-in-law find a job."

Who is willing to sweep the street under the sun on a hot day, but there is nothing she can do. Lin Yuzhen didn't say her difficulties and smiled, "That's not suitable now."

Xu Junsheng said, "What's wrong? Don't worry about it. I'll let you know when you find it!"

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's a good thing to be a sanitation worker. Just have enough eight points a day, and you can spare a lot of time to study."

Xu Junsheng knew that she had always wanted to take the college entrance examination. Last year, when their farm heard that the college entrance examination resumed, it snow closed the mountain, and the snow melted and finished the exam.

In June this year, many young people on the farm signed up for the college entrance examination, but before the exam, the farm informed that the form was handed in late and had to wait for next year.

Originally, Lin Yuzhen had not made up her mind to return to the city. It was this matter that made her feel that she had to go back.

Xu Junsheng is a scumbag. He has no obsession with the college entrance examination, and what can he do if he is admitted to college? He hasn't been assigned to similar units after graduation. For example, their Economic and Trade Bureau, can he still reach the sky in one step?