Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96

As soon as the family went out, they met Wang Dia and Li Meng in the alley.

Obviously, they are going to visit.

"Yu Zhen, you are so boring. Why don't you come back without saying a word?"

Wang Dia politely punched her in the shoulder.

Li Meng also said a little unhappy, "Yes, if we hadn't met Sun Mingzhi, we wouldn't have known it yet!"

Lin Yuzhen replied to Wang Dia first and said apologetically, "There are too many things to do when she just came back. I used to contact you these two days!"

Wang Dia curled his lips and said, "Let's come on. Why do you have time to have dinner with Sun Mingzhi and Yang Jianqi?"

She is now the editor-in-chief of the magazine, because she is not a local and pays great attention to adult relationships. Generally, she is indispensable for parties or various wedding banquets. She happened to meet Sun Mingzhi the day before yesterday.

At that time at school, the relationship between the two was quite average, but they did not attend the wedding of Sun Mingzhi and Yang Jianqi before, but now they have an alumni friendship.

When talking about familiar classmates, he naturally talked about Lin Yuzhen. Wang Dia said that it was a pity that he was still out of town, but Sun Mingzhi said that he had returned.

And we are still eating together.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Sun Mingzhi is really terrible. He only speaks halfway through his words. I eat with them. In fact, they mainly talk about work with my senior brother."

Li Meng was very smart and immediately asked, "Is Yang Jianqi going to go to the grassroots level?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yes, he wanted to go a few years ago, but he couldn't go for various reasons. Sun Mingzhi also supported him."

Both husband and wife are married for the second time, and the child is only three years old. If it hadn't been for this, Sun Mingzhi would have followed.

The place where Yang Jianqi wanted to go was Ming City. He was at a high level and used to serve as a deputy secretary directly.

Wang Dia smiled and said, "Sun Mingzhi's man can't leave her husband in three words. It's really unbearable."

Lin Yuzhen also smiled.

Xu Junsheng said, "My parents have prepared a wind banquet for Yu Zhen. The more people there are, the more lively it will be. Let's go together?"

Yu Zhen said, "Yes, let's go."

When the group arrived, Jinshan Hutong was already very lively. Xu Junting and Xu Junlan also came with their children. Xu Junming also planned to have Amway, but he didn't show up at the time being.

Tian Xianglan also knew Wang Dia and Li Meng and said with a smile, "Come in and sit down, Dia. I haven't seen you in the past two years. It hasn't changed at all. On the contrary, she is younger and more beautiful."

This is not entirely polite. After Wang Dia and Shen Qingyu got married, they lived a very happy life. In addition, over the years, she has made up her homework in dressing up, and her daily life has been extremely fashionable.

In the cool April weather, she wore a big red windbreaker and jeans, shawl curly hair, carried an ivory sheepskin bag, and high heels elongated her figure.

Of course, it's impossible to say that there is no sense of age at all. She smiled and the corners of her eyes were full of fine wrinkles. "Auntie, you're so polite. I think you haven't changed. You're thinner than the previous two years!"