Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61

As soon as he heard this, Master Lin lost his temper, "Does this seem to be a little sincere? Who dares to make such a condition for marriage? It really going to do so. Outsiders will make jokes. Then Yuzhu has married. Can life be better?"

Of course, Huang Cuifen also felt that these conditions were too bullying. She sighed and said, "Why don't you say it, Jinlai's family is from the Xu family. Let Yuzhen come out and say a few fair words, and it will sure it will be done!"

Second Master Lin sneered twice, "Cuifen, you are not young this year. You are all 50 years old. You can't understand why you have lived for most of your life. This face is earned by yourself, not by others."

"Even if others give it, it depends on whether others are willing or not. I don't know it. Yu Zhen can get it up now. She is very annoying to you and Yuzhu. Don't you know?"

"If Yuzhu is my own daughter, I have to break her leg. Isn't it embarrassing? It's not a little girl. If I make a mistake, can I make it again?"

"If she wants to get married, I don't object, but it's agreed that there is no dowry. If you dare to give her money, you don't want to live with the old lady's yard in the future!"

The old lady of the Lin family lives alone in a small courtyard. Of course, she can't live alone. She only lives in two main rooms, and the rest of the houses have been rented out.

The old lady has no income and lives on this money.

Lin Shaoping, the eldest son of the Lin family, has been abroad for decades without any news. According to the old rules, the married daughter is not qualified to divide her mother's property. The old lady's yard will fall into the hands of Second Master Lin sooner or later.

Now, Lin Yuqiang is 18 years old. He is in the third year of high school. He no longer lives at home. Instead, he moved to his grandmother's yard and occupied a main room alone.

Huang Cuifen was not afraid and said with a smile, "Second master, you scare me. If I don't follow me and have three meals this day, how can you eat?"

Second Master Lin said, "I have income and I have a yard. Believe it or not, I will divorce you. The matchmaker can come to you the next day?"

Huang Cuifen never expected that Second Master Lin would say so. He suddenly became angry and trembled, "You, you have no conscience. We have lived for more than 20 years, and you actually said that!"

Second Master Lin smiled and said, "I have no conscience. I have no conscience to help you support your two children. I also helped Yugang get a bride price. I was about this. Go and tell Yu Gang that I raised him from a child to a lot of money, so I don't have to pay him back, but the dowry money has to be given to me!"

Now Lin Yugang has also resigned from the factory and set up a fire stall. The couple earn a lot a month. Huang Cuifen also showed off and said that she could earn two or three hundred yuan.

So if you can make money, you are not willing to buy him a bottle of good wine, so you don't come to the door.

Huang Cuifen was stunned and said, "What you gave you can still get back. It's not easy for Yugang and his couple. They get up early and want to save money to buy a house."

Master Lin said, "Then I don't care. If you don't say it, I'll talk!"

Second Master Lin doesn't like Lin Yugang, and Lin Yugang is not asccustomed to his stepfather. He is idle all day long. He always feels that her mother has paid more over the years, both work and at home.

Huang Cuifen was afraid that her stepson would quarrel with Second Master Lin, so she quickly said, "No, I'd better talk about it."

Xu Jin came to his home, not to mention Second Master Lin and Huang Cuifen, even Lin Yuzhu felt that it was too embarrassing to marry like this, but it would not be possible to marry him.