Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51

Xu Junsheng added, "Sister-in-law, let me tell you that Sister Chen's salary is 40 yuan a month, and she has been given to her this month."

Miao Lingling was stunned. Although this meant that she used Sister Chen, did she have to pay Sister Chen's salary?

The current salary of the babysitter is so high. In my impression, when I was a child, my parents were busy with work. She and her two younger brothers were not taken care of her. The family also used a babysitter, but it only costs ten yuan a month.

That's still her mother kind-hearted. She gave her two more yuan, which is usually only eight yuan.

Even if Sister Chen is better than an ordinary babysitter, her hands and feet are very quick, she is very good at taking care of children, and she is also good at cooking, so it won't be 40 years a month.

Then she has to pay the babysitter's fee for more than half of her monthly salary.

Miao Lingling was expensive, but her face was not easy to say. She looked at her niece next to her, and Yuanyuan also looked at her, and stared at her unfriendlyly.

Yuanyuan likes Sister Chen very much, because Sister Chen can tell jokes, sing, and sing a lot of beautiful children's songs. She has learned a lot. Sister Chen Lin will tell her stories before going to bed, but yesterday her parents said that the eldest brother of the eldest uncle's needs Sister Chen more.

Dad said that Rui Rui's little brother is a little pitiful. Uncle is not around, and his eldest uncle is going to work. He needs the care of Sister Chen more.

Yuanyuan pouted for a long time and agreed.

But she is still very unhappy at this time.

Miao Lingling said with a smile, "Yuanyuan, you can't bear to part with Sister Chen. Why don't you let Sister Chen take care of you and your little brother?"

Xu Junsheng frowned slightly, "Sister-in-law, Sister Chen can't take care of the two children alone. Yuanyuan is now lively and active, curious, and Ruirui is too young. She must have someone to take special care of her. Otherwise, let's deal with it for a few days first and ask Sister Sun help me find a babysitter."

Without allowing Miao Lingling to answer, he added, "As for the babysitter's fee, if you don't have enough money, I can do it for the time being."

Now, he is a relatively mature businessman. He pays great attention to details and is also good at observation. Just now, he mentioned Sister Chen's salary and the expression of his sister-in-law at that moment. Obviously, she is very expensive.

The reason why he did this was that he didn't want his daughter Yuanyuan to change a babysitter, and second, it was also for the eldest brother and nephew. The eldest brother sacrificed his small family for the country. He didn't take care of the newborn child and led the army on a mission.

His own brother should help take care of him anyway.

Besides, from childhood to adulthood, the eldest brother told him that at the time of Xing'anling Farm, his eldest brother sent him money and food stamps. In the past seven years, it was not a small amount. When he got married, he gave him 300 yuan.

Despite these, now he has returned it back. Ruirui's full moon gift. His rich second uncle bought a golden lock for his nephew, which is about the same size as Chengcheng Yuanyuan, and the market price is about 1,000 yuan.

Of course, the most important thing is that he is rich, and dozens of yuan are not worth mentioning at all.

Miao Lingling was supposed to touch this light, but her brother-in-law said it directly, and she was also a little embarrassed. "Junsheng, this is not good. When your eldest brother comes back, let him give it to you."