Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21

At noon, Xu Guanghan and Mr. Xu did not come back, but Xu Junhong, who went to his classmate to do homework, came back.

Because we discussed how to grow up together last time, Xu Junhong now has a good impression of Lin Yuzhen.

Now she drinks a bottle of milk every morning.

And I drank it very seriously, and there was no drop left.

Not only that, she also went to her parents' house to get a calendar card, drank a bottle of milk, and drew a beautiful little red flower on it.

When she has enough of 90 little safflowers, she can grow taller with a good figure.

She didn't think about it herself. She asked the doctor of the children's hospital.

Speaking of the long story, she has a very good friend named Wu Minjun. The two grew up together since childhood and live nearby. They always write homework together during the holiday.

Wu Minjun is also 14 years old this year. She is not as good as Xu Junhong in studying, but she is quite tall and can be half a head short of them.

As Xu Junhong's best friend, of course, Wu Minjun knows her troubles and comforts her when she comes back. Some people are anxious, such as her, who grows up early, and some people are not in a hurry, such as Xu Junhong, who grows up late, but in the end, they will definitely grow taller.

Just like a sapling.

Moreover, it doesn't work too fast to grow too fast.

Wu Minjun also took herself as an example. She has been in poor health since she was a child. As long as she has the flu, she can't escape anywhere. On the contrary, Xu Junhong seldom gets sick all year round.

Hearing that Xu Junhong planned to drink milk every day, Wu Minjun objected at first. "Junhong, my mother also gave me Zhang Luo once last year. She said that drinking fresh milk could increase resistance. She specially went to the countryside to buy it. Guess what? I had diarrhea after drinking it for three days in a row. My mother was scared and dare not mention it anymore."

When his good friend said so, Xu Junhong was also afraid, "Really, drinking fresh milk can cause diarrhea. Don't your aunt who didn't boil it?"

It's not that she hasn't drunk it before. Occasionally, it's sold in the vegetable market. Wang's mother bought rice porridge. It tastes delicious and doesn't have diarrhea.

Finally, two and a half-year-old girls took up a dollar of 50 cents and boldly went to the children's hospital. When the doctor heard that it was for height, it was quite unexpected.

The doctor said that according to normal standards, Xu Junhong is not short. If you can eat more foods rich in calcium and high protein, such as milk, such as eggs, it will be very conducive to the development of the body and grow faster.

As for some people who drink fresh milk and have diarrhea, it is not a problem of not boiling or milk, but that some people are intolerant of milk.

If you had drunk it before, it would not have been there in the future.

Finally, Wu Minjun also asked her the most critical question. If so, how long can she grow taller? The doctor said with great certainty that he would be able to grow taller in three months.

In this way, in addition to drinking a catty of milk every day, Xu Junhong also asks Wang's mother to cook three eggs for her in the morning.

Xu Junhong greeted with a smile, "Sister Yu Zhen, you're here."