Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106

Since he agreed to buy a new yard, he can't continue to live in his daughter's house. Early the next morning, Xu Junsheng sent him back. As soon as the car drove out of the alley, he temporarily changed his mind.

"Junsheng, I won't go back yet. I'll go to your uncle's house first."

Xu Junsheng said, "Okay."

Uncle Lin originally only bought a courtyard, but now he has spent more than 500,000 yuan to buy the opposite door, but he didn't tell anyone else that he claimed to be rented.

Now, he is opening a shop in the opposite house, and all three west wing houses have been opened, and there are a variety of goods on the shelves. When Master Lin arrived, he was instructing the clerk to put the goods.

Seeing his second brother coming, he didn't seem to be surprised at all and said, "Shaochun, I'm looking for you."

Uncle Lin explained, led him to the main room, and asked first, "Second, do you want to buy a house?"

Second Master Lin felt strange, "Brother, you are a god. How do you know?"

Uncle Lin asked, "I heard from Lin Si that you live in Yuzhen's house during the Spring Festival. Are you in conflict with your younger siblings?"

Second Master Lin sighed and said, "Brother, sometimes I envy you very much. You can live alone and worry-free. The eldest nephew and the couple live so close that it's okay to say hello. It's not like me. Now I'm angry now."

Uncle Lin smiled and said, "What anger can you stand?"

Second Master Lin snorted, "Supid Yuqiang, big brother, you don't know that she is a woman. She has made two money by selling steamed buns in recent years, and her tail has been upturned to the sky. The demon at two ends for three days. She doesn't pick out my problems, and she is uncomfortable not to quarrel."

Uncle Lin was silent for a few seconds and said, "My sister-in-law came to see me a few days ago."

Second Master Lin was stunned and asked, "What is she looking for you?"

Uncle Lin said, "I just want to ask about buying a house. I told her to buy it quickly. Maybe I can't afford it in a few years."

Second Master Lin nodded, "That's what Yu Zhen said."

"I'm thinking, anyway, I'll buy the yard, the wing room of Liuzhi Hutong, and a small room outside. I don't need it. I'm going to sell it."

It's his own business to think about his brother's private property. Uncle Lin did not make any comments, but remembered another thing.

"Shaochun, you and your siblings came together halfway and have their own children. Let me remind you one thing. When you buy a yard, you must write the names of both of your husband and wife."

Hearing this, Second Master Lin asked in a panic, "Is there anything else to say? Anyway, no matter whose name they write, don't matter?"

Uncle Lin smiled and said, "You can be kicked out of your house now. You can only spend the Spring Festival at Yuzhen's house. If the new yard only writes the names of your younger sisters, guess you will be more angry in the future?"

Second Master Lin thought about it, yes, Huang Cuifen is different from before. She is so bad-tempered. If she really only writes her name and can't prepare to kick him out in two or two days, it will be more difficult for him to do then, which will be embarrassing.

Uncle Lin added, "And aren't you going to sell the western compartment? That's more or less expensive. It's inappropriate not to write your name."

Second Master Lin hurried out of his eldest brother's house and did not take the bus, but waved for a three-wheel and let the family pedal quickly.