Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26

Miao Lingling and Xu Junchang also directly gave her the red envelope.

After eating, Xu Junsheng and Lin Yuzhen returned to the west box. Xu Junsheng opened several red envelopes and said happily, "Yu Zhen, there are more than 300 yuan in total. What should we add?"

Lin Yuzhen didn't answer and asked him, "Junsheng, how much money do you have now?"

Xu Junsheng said, "There are still a lot left. It's absolutely enough to spend. Don't worry."

Lin Yuzhen asked, "How much is it?"

Xu Junsheng himself was not very clear about the specific number. First, he opened his satchel, found a lot of money, all kinds of denominations, and then took out an iron box from the wardrobe, which was neat pile of unity. After counting them all of them, he said, "There are more than 800 more than 800."

There are 300 yuan given to him by Xu Junchang.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Junsheng, can I take care of our money in the future?"

Xu Junsheng immediately smiled, "Okay, why not? I asked you to take care of it on the farm before. You didn't like it."

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her mouth and smiled, "Then, I want to save this money for the time being. I can take it out when I use it, okay?"

Xu Junsheng nodded, "Okay, I don't need it now. It's not too late to pick it out when the video recorder is available."

The Sanyo recorder he wants to buy is imported from Japan and costs more than 400 yuan. It costs more than 400 yuan. It's far more affordable to spend dozens of yuan to buy a radio.

However, everyone's needs are different. Xu Junsheng loves singing very much. The recorder can put all kinds of cassettes, which is unparallelled by the radio.

She said, "Okay, and our salary. You are more than 50 years old and I'm more than 20 years old, and the combined is 80. A few days ago, your mother told me about paying the meal fee. Ten yuan per person, and we are twenty."

Xu Junsheng asked in surprise, "My mother and you are going to pay for food, but the expenses of the family are all paid by my grandfather."

Lin Yuzhen said, "I know, but I give it to Grandpa. Grandpa doesn't want it. If we go together, we may have to do it."

That night, the first heavy snow this winter in 49 cities. The next morning, the north wind roared and snowflakes rolled down.

Originally, the two of them planned to go out and go to the photo studio to take photos by the way, but they didn't go on such a cold day. Why don't you just stay at home?

Since she couldn't go out, she didn't get up until after eight o'clock in bed. Lin Yuzhen put on her clothes and combed her hair in the mirror, and found that her neck and ears were full of kiss marks everywhere, especially her ears. It still hurts.

Xu Junsheng also saw it next to him. He smiled proudly and whispered, "Yu Zhen, if you hadn't asked for mercy last night, you wouldn't have got up today!"

Lin Yuzhen stared at him and untied the combed braids again.

Her hair is not too long, and she just touches her shoulder. This length is not tied up, and it's okay to wear only one hair card.

But in her case, it's not easy to send a card, otherwise can't it still be seen?

She drew back and forth in the mirror, and finally found a bow hair card from the drawer. It was not that kind of hairband, but very small, so she could only live in the kind of bangs.