Wedding

Ezra straighten his tie and tried to calm himself. This was it, he was getting married. They had asked Rex to do the wedding and he had agreed. Jacean was going to be the ring bearer and Kallus was going to do the music. Hera was in charge of everything and Zeb was her helper, much to his disliking. Kallus came in and patted him on the shoulder, "You look great Ezra." "Thanks Kallus, trying to settle my nerves." Hera came in and checked her clipboard, "Kallus get out and start the music, Ezra you should go stand with Rex." "Alright, just give me a sec." Hera and Kallus left and Ezra looked at the mirror. Much to his surprise a voice interrupted his thoughts, "So you are finally marrying Sabine." Ezra whipped around and saw Kanan standing there as a force ghost. "K-Kanan, how?" "I have learned how to maintain my force presence and talk to the living. So are you ready?" "I don't Kanan, I'm nervous." Kanan smiled, "You'll do great my Padawan." "Thanks, you're son is doing great by the way." "I know, you're a good teacher." "Thanks", Ezra looked outside and turned back to Kanan. "I'm sorry Kanan, but I have to go." Kanan laughed, "Don't let me hinder a man on his wedding day. I'll be watching." His presence faded away and Ezra smiled. It was good to know his Master was still watching. He straightened his tie once more and then headed out.

 Ezra went and stood by Rex and the music started to play. "Nervous?", whispered Rex. "You think?", Ezra whispered back. Rex chuckled softly, "Me too, I've never done a wedding before." Ezra smiled and shook his head, "You're not the one getting married." "True", Rex said laughing quietly. Suddenly everyone stood up and Ezra brought his attention back to the moment. He found his breath taken away at the sight of Sabine. She was wearing a white dress with a long train behind. Tristan walked her down and bowed when they reached the end. Tristan then gave her a hug and whispered, "I'll miss you big sis." Sabine smirked, "I'm not gone forever bro." Tristan smiled and then backed away and sat down. Ezra stepped forward and took her hand and then they faced toward Rex. Rex said a few words and then they each said their vows. 

Sabine went first, "Ezra when I first met you I thought you were a just a young boy. But as we spent time together I realized how you weren't. As you know I'm not one for opening up, but somehow you managed to get in my heart. We've had our squabbles and fights, but we remained good friends through it all. Even when Zeb and you were chasing each other around." Everyone laughed at that and Zeb turned a bit red. "I realized how much I loved you when you looked at me before sacrificing yourself for Lothal. And I want you to know I love you with all my heart and always will." Rex looked at Ezra, "Ezra, your turn." 

Ezra took a deep breath, "Sabine when I first laid eyes on you, I liked you. I know I was a bit annoying at times, but I liked you all the same. I don't know if you ever noticed, but I always looked at you every now and then with admiration and love. As we grew older my feelings deepened, but I didn't think you cared. I knew I had to sacrifice myself for Lothal and I trusted you more than anyone to keep everyone distracted while I snuck away. And you did help me and I thank you. And I want you to know I will always be here for you if you need me and I love more than anything in this world, even Chopper." Everyone burst out laughing and Ezra grinned. Chopper angrily beeped, and crossed his metal arms in frustration. 

Rex smiled, "Do you Sabine Wren take Ezra Bridger for your husband?" "I do." "And Ezra Bridge do you take Sabine Wren for your wife?" "I do." Jacean handed the rings to them and Sabine slipped the ring on Ezra and Ezra slipped the ring on Sabine. "Then I pronounce you as husband and wife", said Rex. "You may kiss the bride." Ezra bent down and kissed his wife and then everyone cheered.

The reception was after and everyone had a good time. Ezra was getting water when a man approached him, "Congratulations Master Bridger, I'm Luke Skywalker." "Thank you, it's nice to meet you." They talked for a few minuets and then Ezra went to find Sabine. She was busy talking to Hera and Ezra was about to go over when someone tapped him on the shoulder, "Excuse me Master Bridger, but this is for you." "Uh, thanks." Ezra took the note and the messenger boy disappeared. Ezra opened it up and read:

Dear Master Bridger, Congratulations on your wedding. But I'm afraid you happiness won't last long. Yes indeed, I have finally escaped Ragal and now am planning my takeover. I will stop talking, I wouldn't want to reveal anything, now would I? Enjoy the celebration now, because I have all my pieces set on the board. Get your pieces set Master Bridger, it's your move first.                                                                                                                                                                          -Thrawn

Ezra folded the note and put it into his suit pocket. "Hey Ezra you okay?", asked Zeb. "Uh, yeah. Just a bit lightheaded." "Well maybe you need to sit down." "I'm okay Zeb, really." "Okay, whatever you say." Ezra walked over to where Sabine and Hera were talking and tried to act normal, but Thrawn's words still hung in his mind. He looked outside and saw a blue figure standing outside. "Excuse me for a sec Sabine", Ezra said running outside. He reached where Kanan was standing, "Kanan, I'm glad to see you. It's Thrawn and he..." "Oh yes I know and that is why I'm here now, to warn you and give you advice. Thrawn is going to make problems for the Galaxy, he is going to start a new war." "War?" "Indeed, and he will be the head of the enemy. Ezra you must keep your head steady. Train Jacean and grow your relationship with him. He needs a fatherly figure in his life." "I will." "And one more thing, may the force be with you." "Thanks Kanan." Kanan's presence went away and Ezra felt someone come up behind him. "Master, is everything okay?", asked Jacean. Ezra smiled, "It is for now. Now come, let's get back to the party.