Mission Gone Wrong

After a half a hour all were set to go. "Your mission is to find Snoke and kill him", said Hera. "And to blow up the ship if possible." Sabine chuckled, "I think I can handle that." Jacean hugged his mom and then all got ready to go. "Ready Master?", asked Jacean. Ezra smirked, "You know it." 

The Ghost stealthily landed on the main Star Destroyer and everyone was ready for action. Ezra and Jacean were going after Snoke while Sabine, Zeb and Kallus would be setting explosives. Rex was staying on the Ghost with Hera and Chopper for backup. Before they boarded the ship Sabine took off her helmet and kissed Ezra, "Be safe." "You too." And with that they were off.

Ezra and Jacean ran through the halls of the Star Destroyer toward the throne room. Sabine, Zeb and Kallus ran toward the reactor core room to set the explosives. 

Ezra motioned for Jacean to slow down and they hid behind a door to avoid the patrol. After the stormtroopers had passed they continued on to the Throne Room. They arrived at the door and Jacean ignited his lightsaber and nodded. Ezra did the same and they both plunged the lightsaber into the door. It collapsed and they were met with a volley of fire. "Stop!", said Snoke raising a hand. "Let my new apprentice deal with them." 

Darth Reaves stepped out and ignited her double-bladed crimson blade. "Kill them", ordered Snoke. Ezra and Jacean rushed forward and their blades clashed. Ezra pushed his daughter back, "Jacean you know what to do!" Jacean nodded and leapt toward Snoke, but Darth Reaves tripped him. Ezra leapt toward his daughter and drove her back, "Mira I know this not you!" Darth Reaves growled, "I killed her. She no longer exists." Ezra distracted his daughter while Jacean snuck behind Snoke. Suddenly Snoke sensed him and lifted him up and slammed in the wall. Ezra sensed his Padawan in trouble and he ran to him. Jacean got up shakily and Ezra helped him up. For some reason Darth Reaves wasn't attacking. Ezra looked up at his daughter and saw her eyes her normal color of blue. "Jacean let's go", Ezra said quietly. "Why?" "Because it might be our only chance." Jacean looked up and realized what his Master meant. They hurried out and Mira watched them go. Snoke frowned, "Kill them." Darth Reaves took over again and contacted General Phasma, "Kill the rebels."

Ezra commed Sabine while they ran, "Sabine meet us at the Ghost." "Were you able to kill Snoke?" "No, but I think Mira is still in there." "Alright, see you soon." Ezra clicked off and they continued to run. Suddenly out of nowhere a shot rang out. Ezra realized where the shot was heading and pushed Jacean out of the way. The shot hit Ezra in the chest and he fell unconscious. "Master!", Jacean immediately killed the trooper and bent over his Master. The Ghost was just around the corner and Jacean knew time was of the essence. He ran to the Ghost and burst in the cockpit. Hera and Rex were talking and jumped when he barged in. "Mom it's Ezra! He pushed me out of the way of a shot and it struck him in the chest!" Hera and Rex jumped up, "Rex get the stretcher now! Jacean go with him and bring Ezra to the med-bay immediately!" They ran off and Hera contacted Sabine, "Sabine get back now! Ezra's down and we need to get him back to base ASAP!" "On my way!", yelled Sabine cutting down a trooper in front of her. Her heart raced with fear, Ezra had to be okay. They made their way to the Ghost and Sabine rushed up the ramp. She ran to the med-bay where Ezra was lying motionless on the bed. She grabbed his hand and sobbed.

Hera got the ship detached and shot into hyperspace. They hadn't been able to plant the bombs, but they still were able to get valuable intel for the Resistance. Hera breathed a sigh of relief and went back to the med-bay to check on Ezra. Sabine was pacing outside the door while the med-droid did his work. The droid said that he had a 20% chance of surviving. Hera made her sit, "Sabine he's going to be okay." Sabine brushed her hair in front of her eyes to hide the tears threatening to spill. Hera smiled a little, Sabine still had the same hairstyle. Short with bangs on one side. "You dyed your hair again", Hera commented. Sabine only looked away and sniffed. "Hey I know you're struggling with your daughter turning, the First Order bringing back your weapon and now this, but it's going to work out." Hera hugged the girl and tried to comfort her. Jacean cleared his throat, "I'm sorry Sabine, it's my fault." Sabine looked up, "It's not your fault Jacean, it was an accident." Jacean nodded and walked out. Sabine got up, "I'm going to my room." 

She walked to her and Ezra's room and sat down on the bottom bunk. They usually slept on the top and kept the bottom open to sit on. She unclipped the lightsaber Ezra had built for her for a wedding gift. It had a light purple blade and she used it a lot. She set the lightsaber down and called her family. Her mom answered, "Sabine good to hear from you. Did you get my message?" "Yeah, I don't how they got it built." "Well it's done. Do you think you and Ezra could help us destroy?" Ursa watched her daughter suddenly start sobbing uncontrollably. "Sabine what's the matter!?" Sabine didn't respond, but only slid down in the chair sobbing. Ursa had never seen her daughter this emotional and fear struck her, "Is Ezra okay?" Sabine shook her head and tried to calm down. "He was shot and he only has a 20% chance to survive", Sabine wiped her eyes and ran a hand through her hair. "I'm so sorry Sabine", said Ursa sympathetically. After talking to her mom for a little awhile she went to check on Ezra. 

The droid met her at the door, "He is stable for now. But will need a close eye on him for awhile." "Will he live?" "His chance of survival has raised from 20% to 90%, so yes." Sabine pushed the droid aside and sat near her husband. Ezra stirred and he groaned, "What happened?" "You were shot, but the droid said you would be just fine." Ezra nodded and laid his head back down.