The New Sith Lord

Ezra was pacing when Kanan appeared. "Ezra what is the matter?" Ezra explained his situation while Kanan listened patiently. When Ezra was done Kanan spoke up, "The First Order is a huge threat right now Ezra. They must not be taken lightly. As for Sabine and Mira I have some advice." "Can you tell me?" "Mira is under the influence of a Sith Lord. You must NOT try to stop it." "But why?" "It would alter the future for coming years. She will be the key to defeating the Sith. No one else will understand how. And you cannot tell Sabine." "Okay, but she won't be happy." Kanan sighed, "That's the other thing. Your relationship with Sabine will be under giant pressure. There will be a time when she will not talk to you." "What will the outcome be?" Kanan shook his head, "I can't tell you Ezra." "But will she leave me for good or what?" "I can't say. But join the rebellion again, it's the best thing to do." Kanan disappeared and Ezra shook his head.

Sabine came out, "Ez, is everything ok?" Ezra told her about the letter from Hera. "I think we should consider joining Sabine." "I don't know. What about Mira?" "She can stay with us and when we are on a mission she can stay with one of the Ghost Crew." Sabine sighed, "Let's go talk to Hera."

5 year time skip: Jacean is 15, Mira is 8 and I'm not counting Sabine's and Ezra's ages anymore.

"Jacean on your left!", yelled Ezra. It had been 5 years since they had joined the rebellion and so far the First Order hadn't budged. Mira seemed to be okay, for now, but Ezra was still worried for her. Now he and Jacean were trying to get away from the First Order fleet with the supplies they had just stolen. "Jacean roll to the right and then shoot straight", yelled Ezra. They did just that and were basically in the clear now. Ezra fired up the hyperdrive, "Jacean go go now! See you at home!" They both shot in hyperspace, making their escape. 

On board the Star Destroyer:

"Lord Snoke, the rebels escaped." "It's fine, my apprentice is almost set to be unleashed." Snoke chuckled and grinned wickedly. (Also to let you know Mira will be Snoke's apprentice instead of Kylo Ren. No Rey and maybe a few surprises on the way.)

Ezra set the ship down and Jacean also landed his. They walked out and started to unload the supplies. "Hey guys, glad you're back", said Zeb. "By the way Hera wants a crew meeting now." Ezra dusted his hands off, "We'll be right there Zeb." Zeb nodded and then ran toward the command center. Ezra turned to Jacean, "Good job Jacean. I think you are almost ready to become a knight." "Thank you Master, I owe you my life." Jacean bowed and Ezra put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm very proud of you my Padawan." 

They walked to the meeting where everyone was gathered. Hera updated them on a few minor things and then dismissed everyone. Sabine found Ezra and hugged him, "I missed you Ez." "Me too Sabine. Where's Mira?" Sabine frowned, "Ez she hasn't been herself lately. She's been weird and somethings off." Ezra read the worry on Sabine's face, "Don't worry I'll talk to her." Mira suddenly appeared, "Mira, I was just about to say hi", said Ezra. What happened next, nothing could've prepared him for. Mira's eyes turned yellow and she withdrew a red, double-sided lightsaber. "My name is Darth Reaves." Mira stepped toward them and force pushed them all away. She walked toward Ezra and Sabine with anger. Ezra ignited his lightsaber and put himself in front of Sabine, "Mira what are you doing?" "My name is Darth Reaves", Mira struck and Ezra blocked. "Mira come to your senses!", yelled Ezra. For a minute her eyes returned to brown, but then turned yellow once more. She used the force to push Sabine and Ezra away and she ran toward a ship. She hopped aboard and everyone watched her fly away. 

Jacean came running over, "Master what just happened?" "The prophecy", Ezra said. "Kanan said that it would happen and he was correct." "You knew this would happen!", yelled Sabine. "Why didn't you try to stop it and more importantly why didn't you tell me!?" Jacean backed away, he still was afraid when Sabine got angry. He remembered the time when she had yelled at him that one day and he still was scared. "Uh Master I'm going to go finish unloading the supplies." Ezra nodded to him and then turned to Sabine, "Kanan told me not to interfere and if I did it would change the galaxy's destiny for the worst. He also said not to tell you." "Ezra can we go to our room?" She led the way with Ezra following behind on her. 

Once they were there Sabine slammed her helmet on the bed, "Ezra how could you not tell me?" "Kanan told me not to." "Ezra marriage is supposed to be built on trust. This is the opposite." "I know Sabine, but there's more to the story." "I don't want to hear it." "But..." "Ez our daughter has just turned to the dark side." "I know. What was I supposed to do?" "Maybe warn me about it and help Mira." Ezra looked at Sabine, behind the anger in her eyes he saw pain. "Sabine, Kanan told me Mira is the key to defeating the Sith." "How? By joining them?" "I really don't know." Sabine glared and put her helmet on, "I'll be working on the Phantom if you want me." Sabine left leaving Ezra with his thoughts. He fingered the necklace in his pocket and sighed. Sabine had given Kylee her necklace back years ago and Ezra had found one that could replace it. He pulled it out and looked at it sadly. It was of Sabine's starbird with an inscription on the back. He put it back in his pocket and got up to go find Jacean.