New War

Time skip 1 year. Jacean is 6, Ezra is 23 and Sabine is 26.

The war was over, Thrawn had lost. The war hadn't been as bad, but still many brave men and women had died. That night there was to be a big party on Lothal. Almost the whole rebellion was coming. Ezra fixed his bow and waited for Sabine to be done. "How long does it take you Sabine?", asked Ezra. "I'm almost done. Go play with Chopper if you're bored." Ezra smirked, "Big chance of that happening." Sabine came out in a stunning dress. Purple with no sleeves and length went to her calves. Ezra found that he was speechless and his jaw dropped. "I assume you like it", Sabine said raising an eyebrow. "Yes. It's stunning." "Good, now let's go." They headed to the big building where the party was. They were greeted by Bail Organa, "Thanks for coming." "Our pleasure", said Ezra. 

That night the party went on for hours. By 1:00 in the morning everyone was leaving. Sabine was eager to get out of her dress and they headed home. Sabine changed and came out to find Ezra reading the holonews. She sat down next to him and leaned into him, "Anything interesting Ez?" "Have you read about the brewing war in Mandalore?" "Not again", Sabine groaned. "That's the last thing I need." "Well it says here that all the clans are being turned against each other. It also says Clans Wren, Kryze, Visla and Eldar have formed an alliance. Same with Clans Saxon, Rook, Awuad and Mudhorn." "So the clans are against each other again", said Sabine sadly. "War seems always to find a way in my life." Ezra set the holopad down and put an arm around her, "I'll always be here if you need me." "Thanks, but now I'm exhausted." Sabine scooted closer and Ezra wrapped his arms around her, "I love you Cyar'ika." "I love you too Cyar'ika." 

The next morning Sabine got a call from her mom. "Mom good to hear from you", said Sabine. "You too my daughter. But I have more urgent things to discuss. I'm sure you have heard the trouble that is brewing in Mandalore?" "Yes." "Well since your war is over, do you think you could..." "Fight in your war", interrupted Sabine. "Mom I don't want my whole life fighting, I want to settle down." Ezra who had been quiet the whole time stepped in, "How serious is this war going to be?" "Very dangerous and fierce knowing us", said Ursa. "Please Sabine could you please help us?" Sabine felt a rush of frustration come to her, "Mom I don't want in another war. I've had enough of them." Sabine stormed out leaving Ezra awkwardly with Ursa. "Ezra please convince Sabine to help", said Ursa. Ezra sighed, "I'll see what I can do." He ended the call and went to find Sabine. He found her pacing at his old home, the watch tower. He watched silently as Sabine paced back and forth, "Ezra why am I always caught in a war of some kind?", Sabine said frustrated. "I mean why can't I just live a normal life?" "Well it seems war is always going now a days." "I just wish it could all just stop", Sabine stopped and looked at Ezra. Ezra frowned, "What?" "Nothing, I just thought of something funny." Ezra grinned, "What funny moment what was it?" Sabine smirked, "When I put pink dye in your shampoo and your hair turned pink for a month." Ezra rolled his eyes, "And why did I marry you?" Sabine smiled, "Because you love me." Ezra chuckled, "That's true", he went up to Sabine and she leaned into him. "Ezra I don't want to fight in another war, but I know my mom is counting on us." "That is true Sabine. Hopefully it will end soon." "Knowing the clans this war could take awhile", said Sabine sadly. "Well maybe we can end it real quick." 

Ezra and Sabine were almost to Krownest where all the clans were gathering. At least the ones that were on their side. They exited hyperspace and were immediately met with a dozen Mandalorian fighters, "Ship identify yourself immediately or you will be shot down." Sabine quickly answered, "This is Sabine Wren Bridger from Clan Wren." "Sorry Sabine, security precautions." "Tristan!", said Sabine brightening up. "Good to hear from you sis. We'll escort you to the palace." They followed the fighters to the landing platform and landed. The fighters returned to the air, but one landed next to theirs. Sabine and Ezra walked out and the other fighter's hatch opened and Tristan walked out, "Hey Sabine!", said Tristan smiling. Ezra watched Tristan and Sabine hug and he smiled, he knew how important family was to Sabine. "Come on, mom wanted to see you as soon as you got here", said Tristan leading them inside. They arrived at the throne room and entered. All the clans had arrived and the leaders were around a large table. "Mom, Sabine is here", said Tristan. Ursa got up and hugged her daughter, "Thanks for coming." "Of course mom." "Sabine I have a surprise for you", said Ursa smiling. She motioned for a figure to step out, "Come on." Sabine instantly tensed at the sight of Ketsu. Ketsu had escaped after a month of captivity and Sabine had forgotten to tell her mom about it. Ketsu smirked and kicked Sabine in the chest, knocking her unconscious and drew her gun and pointed it at Ezra, "I'm going to end your life right here and now Jedi", she snarled. Suddenly multiple guns were heard clicking in position, "Drop the gun", said Ursa. "Don't tell me you want to save the Jedi too!", spat Ketsu. "After killing your daughter." Ursa's hand shook and she fought to keep it steady. Tristan suddenly jumped on Ketsu, knocking her down, "Don't you dare ever touch my sister or my brother!", he said angrily. Ezra was touched, Tristan had called him brother. Tristan cuffed Ketsu and Ursa knelt next to her daughter, "Sabine wake up."