Finale

Sabine tossed and turned in bed. They had gotten back from Krownest that evening and after dinner everyone had went their separate ways. Kanan had contacted Hera and was reuniting with her and Jacean now. They were flying back to Lothal tomorrow and Sabine was excited to be home. Her ankle was hurting terribly and she couldn't fall asleep. Ezra was sound asleep next to her or so she thought. 

He shifted and looked over, "Trouble sleeping?" Sabine sighed, "Yes, unfortunately. And my ankle isn't feeling the greatest." Ezra sat up and reached over to turn on the lamp. Sabine squinted in the soft light it cast, but soon her eyes adjusted. Ezra handed her 2 pills, "Your overdo for your Ibuprofen anyways." Sabine hated taking meds, but her ankle was throbbing. She took them gratefully and Ezra gave her a glass of water as well. After Sabine had taken them, she rested her head on Ezra's shoulder, "Thanks." Ezra smiled, "You welcome." He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer, "I love you Sabine." Sabine tilted her head up to look him, "I love you too." Soon both of them were sound asleep.

(Also Mira's age has been accepted to 15, because of the dark side. She will stay that age the rest of the book.) 

Mira Wren-Bridger stood in deep thought on the Star-Destroyer. Darth Reaves was gone, after Mira had seen her father and he had escaped she started to doubt the dark side. A few days ago Mira had destroyed the darkness inside her and now she was planning her escape from her so called Master. She needed to contact her father, hopefully he would answer. She signaled for a officer, "Please leave me." The officer nodded nervously and hurried away. Mira sat down and took a deep breath, then she punched in her father's number.

Ezra and Sabine were working on plans for the resistance when the console chimed. Ezra reached over and answered, not looking up from his work, "Bridger here." "Hey dad", said a voice softly. Ezra and Sabine's heads snapped up at the familiar voice and both shouted, "Mira!" "Mira you're back", said Ezra surprised. "Yeah dad, I am. Look sorry about everything..." "Mira we forgive you", said Sabine. "It wasn't you", said Ezra. Mira smiled, "Thanks. I want to get out of here, could you help?" Her parents nodded, "Of course", they said confidently.

Mira escaped a few days later, not before blowing up the ship with Snoke in it and became Kanan's apprentice. Everything was cleared up and Mira was welcomed back warmly, mostly. Some were still careful, but she was accepted back. The First Order fell apart and now was defeated.

Ezra sparred with Jacean later that week after they had rescued Mira, "Keep your senses open", he instructed. Jacean focused and regained his rhythm. Ezra though ended the match quickly by swiping low and knocking him down. "Good job", Ezra said helping him up. "Thanks, I still have a lot to learn though", Jacean said clipping his lightsaber on his belt. Ezra patted him on the back, "You're almost ready for your trials." They spotted Sabine limping across the field to them, "Ez, can we to talk?", she yelled. "Oh dear", said Ezra. Jacean laughed, "Good luck Master!" He waved and walked home.

Ezra walked over to his wife and sat down next to her, "What's up?" Sabine sighed, "Ez, do you want to have other kids?" Ezra was startled by the question, "Other kids?" "Yeah, do you want other kids?" "Well, um I haven't really thought about it." "Oh", Sabine said quietly. "Sabine do you want another child?" Sabine shrugged, "I don't know. Part of me wants to, while the other doesn't." Ezra put an arm around her and pulled her to the ground to gaze at the clouds, "I want to do whatever what you want to." Sabine smiled, "Thanks Ez." They spent the rest of the afternoon gazing at the clouds in the fields of Lothal. 

Ezra and Sabine went on to have twins Ronan and Hope a year later. Mira, Jacean and Ronan grew up to be Jedi and Hope became a brave Mandalorian warrior. As for Sabine and Ezra they spent the rest of their life training their children and defending the weak. 

So guys that's the end of this book. I'm working on a few other books right now and hopefully my sequel to Clone Wars will be out soon. Thanks for reading this story!                                                                                                                                                                                      -anikinandpadme