The Bridger Family

The next day they left at Lothal and  and everyone greeted them. No one noticed, I mean she was not even a month in. After a few weeks Kallus became suspicious, while Hera never noticed. He confronted the couple about it one day after lunch. "Look you two I'm going to be straight and direct, Sabine are you pregnant?", asked Kallus. Sabine smiled wide, "Yes." "Really!" "Congratulations, you're the first one to guess", said Ezra. "Wow, I'm so happy for you two!", Kallus hugged them both. "Kallus, let's keep between us, we want to see who notices next", said Ezra. The next person who found out was Rex, then Zeb, then Jacean and lastly Hera, mostly because Jacean ran around announcing it. Now the whole Ghost Crew knew and everyone was very happy for the young couple. 

8 month skip: Jacean is 7, Ezra is 24, Sabine is 27.

Sabine was almost due and she was ready to be done. "I can't wait until I can get back into my armor again", said Sabine to Ezra one night. Ezra grinned, "Guess my dream is coming true." The next day Sabine had her baby. "Mira", said Sabine softly holding the little one. The young couple was very happy indeed. 

3 year time skip: Jacean is 10, Mira is 3, Ezra is 27 and Sabine is 30.

Ezra was bored. Sabine was painting and he was holding Mira. He spotted her helmet and decided to have a little fun with it. He grabbed it and then hid it in the flour bin. He came back and Sabine looked suspiciously at him and then she noticed her helmet was gone. She crossed her arms, "Ezra where is my helmet? And more important where is our daughter?" "Mira is napping and your helmet is hiding." Sabine went to go find it and a few minutes later Ezra heard Sabine yell, "Ezra! My helmet is all floury now!" Ezra chuckled only to have a helmet being thrown at him, "Hey!" "Go clean it up Ez. I'm going outside." Ezra frowned, something was wrong. He quickly cleaned it and then walked outside. (By the way they live in the watch tower now.) Sabine was standing there looking over the fields. She still looked the same, dark purple hair with a tint of blue on the bottom and still short and hanging over one side. Ezra also looked the same, shaved head and the twin scars across his cheek. He put a hand on her shoulder, "Hey what's up?" "It's nothing Ez." "Sabine I know something is wrong." "It's just I don't want our life to change. With Mira and you. I know you're taking Jacean to find his kyber crystal tomorrow, but I still want things to stay the same." Ezra pulled her into a hug, "Change is inevitable Sabine. Jacean is growing up and so is our daughter. I promise you though that I will always be here for you." Sabine put her head on his chest, "I love you Ez." "I love you more Sabine."

 The next day Ezra and Jacean went to the temple on Lothal to find Jacean's crystal. As Jacean walked in Ezra shouted, "Remember look for nothing and everything." "That's not helpful!", shouted Jacean as the door closed. "I know, but that's what your father said to me", said Ezra softly. Jacean looked at all the paths, but one seemed to call him, so he followed it. He came to a wall with a dead end. He felt along it, he heard the singing loud and clear. He sat down to think when a little green guy showed up, "Remember no dead end there truly is." "Uh thanks", Jacean said, but he was already gone. He stood back up and tried again. This time he pushed a button and the wall moved revealing thousands of crystals. He closed his eyes and let the force guide him to the one who sung to him. He pulled out a crystal and it shone in his hand, it was blue. He raced back out to go show his Master. Ezra was meditating when Jacean burst through, "Master! I found mine!" Ezra examined the crystal, "Very good Jacean, now let's head back to build it." As they walked back Jacean decided to ask a question that had been nagging him, "Master, Mandalore is still at war, why?" Ezra sighed, "They are like that. War is sometimes inevitable." "Well mom says a new war might be coming." Ezra raised an eyebrow, "Really?" Jacean nodded, "Yeah, something about a group called the First Order." "Hmm, I'll have to talk to your mom about it." They made their way back and Ezra turned to his Padawan, "It's too late to build your lightsaber now. Go home and we'll build it tomorrow." Jacean bowed, "Yes Master." Jacean left and Ezra walked home in deep thought. 

Sabine was making dinner when Ezra got home, "Sabine I'm home!" "In the kitchen Ez, how did it go?" Ezra walked in to find Sabine stirring a pot of stew, "Good, Jacean found a blue crystal just like Kanan." Sabine nodded and ladled the stew, "Could you please get Mira. She's playing in the living room." Ezra went to go find her and picked her up when he did, "Dinner is ready Mira." They walked to the kitchen and ate dinner. During dinner a messenger boy knocked, "I got it", Ezra said getting up. He opened the door and the boy handed him a letter and then ran off. Ezra unfolded the note and read silently,

Dear Ezra, trouble is brewing with the First Order. I know you are trying to raise a family, but I need your help leading it and Sabine's too. Meet at the Ghost tonight and we can talk it over. -Love Hera

"Wrong time Hera", Ezra muttered. He put the note in his pocket and walked back inside to finish eating with his family. Sabine went to go put Mira to bed while Ezra went outside.