1-The Possession

‼️Important Please Read‼️

Please do not comment obscenities, curse words, profanity in the comment section! It will get reported automatically by Wattpad!! NOT ME BUT WATTPAD and it will screw me TF over again! Do not highlight the smut and comment on it! Or it will get taken down again!! Keep your comments clean!There's a new system now to comment! Also stickers!!! 🙏Please I beg you!!!

Author POV

11 years back......

It was a thunderous rainy day, dark and grim in a small house in Busan a family was going through a never ending nightmare with their 17 year old son. They had looked for all possible solutions but neither were working and time was running out.

Jeon Jungkook used to be a normal boy until one day when he was 12 he wandered off and fell inside inside a cave in the woods while playing with some friends, he hit his head and got knocked out

His friends went to get help but when they came back they couldn't find where Jungkook had fallen into so people went crazy looking for him and screaming for his name.

He had woken up deep inside the hole which was wet and it stinked, luckily he had a small flashlight that he would always carry to him being afraid of the dark, because he would see things.

He touched his head, it was hurting and bleeding yet he could not see the light of where he fell.

"Help!! Help me!!!" He screamed but no one outside heard him however something inside the cave did.

"Come here Jungkook I'll help you" The darkness answered making the boy get chills and was terrified, his flashlight shaking to how nervous he was but he followed not knowing that would be the biggest mistake he would ever do in his life.

As he walked in all went quiet and he flashed onto an ancient temple, something that had been buried there for thousands of years and his heart dropped going ghost white when he saw a broken cross hanging upside down from the ceiling.

Old blood stains and intestines in the floor something told him he should get out of there fast but he couldn't he was glued to the floor.

His flashlight started blinking until it went out and it's when he really got scared, his breathing more rapid, his heartbeat at full speed and the dark playing tricks on him.

He tried to hit the flashlight until it blinked on and all he let out was the biggest scream ever in his life to what appeared in front of him then all went black.

After some time a group of people went looking for Jungkook and found him sprawled in the ground white as a ghost and out of that hole. His friends looked at him wondering how did he get out without a scratch, it was impossible but after that day nothing was the same.