13-🔞Poisonous Love🔞

Author POV

In Snow White she decided to trust an old lady and take a beautiful shinning apple not knowing it was poisonous and went into a deep sleep. Well in Jungkook's case it's something like that but sex wise.

He feels everytime he's fucking this evil devilish beautiful man something is getting injected in his system. A desire or a burning attraction to have him in his mind. It's infectious like a poison that's coursing through his veins and soon it will consume him.

"Father Jeon your cock feels so good stretching my insides I just don't want to stop moving my hips on it" Jimin smiled caressing Jungkook's built chest as he bounced on his dick.

Jungkook's brain was half on earth and the other half consumed in lust for the hellish fiend who actually looked like an Angel but In reality was the devil and that desireful body had him hooked to keep on gripping it fiercely in his strong hands while he moved it on his dick.

Hours passed to Father Jeon but in reality time stopped and it felt like all eternity they've been there in that room having hot sex every way imaginable and Jungkook wondered how the hell does he keep cumming.

These kisses this fiend gives him made his cock twitch and burst his cum inside him he had let himself be taken over by sin. Nothing else to do he was weak and the more he felt Jimin the more he liked all that was being done.

He liked filling him up with his fluids until they dripped out of his wrecked out hole, his warm cum dripping down his balls already to how much he's pumped Jimin insides with.

"More Father Jeon! I need more to feel satisfied" Jimin moaned squeezing more of Jungkook's cum out just milking his cock with the clenching of his tight ass on it.

"Ah! Ngh! You want more just take it all!" Jungkook groaned and grunted shivering thrusthing upwards as his dick exploded again in the warm tight heat.

It even became meaningless to Jungkook that they were fucking in a Church or that he was an ordained priest all that mattered were bodies rubbing in the heat of passionate sex and tongues intertwined sucking each others salivas.

The fact that Jimin was the devil was fading and he grinned that his magic is working everytime they fuck and the love will be born in someone's heart in no time although it will be a poisonous one.

It's like you know something harms you but you keep coming back for more even if it's toxic and it might kill you.

"My horny Priest will soon be all mine! You can feel it can't you? It's coursing through your veins infecting your heart! Soon you'll be devoted to me and will abandon the other but don't worry he can never love you like I can"

Jungkook just nodded like a puppet, all he sees right now is that the man on top of him is irresistible and that he wants all of him, his words penetrate like a needle into his skin they invade his mind.

The Jungkook that was fighting before to resist isn't there right now it's been tamed and he should always know the devil wins the majority of the times not God.

No person on earth is worthy of being called innocent we are all sinners more than others but usually everyday of our lives our conscious consists in two parts the good and bad.

The one that makes us do bad things without remorse and the one that tells our heart to do a good deeds because it's fulfilling and that's how a good hearted samaritan should act.

Yet in this lifetime nice guys finish last and bad is what rules the world. Jungkook is another victim that has fallen down to the feet of the wicked and not only that he's letting his heart be consumed by the toxicity and depravity only the devil can offer.

"You still want me dont you? But I have to go the devil works at all hours and it's time for me to be somewhere else" Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ear as he embraced him tight.

"No dont go! I want you to stay here just like this" Jungkook begged gripping that beautiful ass tight in his big strong hands, his tongue licking strips on his neck just wanting to taste every inch of his glistening skin.

"My Priest will miss me I know but they all do after im done with them" Jimin replied stroking Jungkook's black silky hair yet something inside him twitched or shifted when he heard that, something in his deep consciousness.

"Wait! I'm not your only one!? I thought you only loved and wanted me!" Jungkook demanded he hasn't fallen into reality to actually notice what he's asking.

"Of course not my love the devil loves many and those people are crazy to have me just like you" Jimin laughed but Jungkook was dead serious that he wanted to be the devil's favorite.

"What does it take to be your one and only?" Jungkook asked still holding Jimin down tightly to his cock since he didn't want him to go away now.

"I think my sexy priest is falling for me!!" Jimin said in a mocking tone on his lips while he licked them.

"Tell me!!!"

"Well you gotta forsake everything you know renounce to God and all your beliefs, all your faith, become my devotee and abandon this church, proclaim your love to me and then you'll be all mine to take, I'll be your new Lord and the one who will guide you to right path"

"I will do that for you" Jungkook replied quickly not even thinking about twice, him completely forgetting this is exactly all the opposite he trained and studied for all them 8 years.

"I'll take those words to my hollow dead heart, so you better do what you say only that way you'll be my one and only" Jimin whispered giving Jungkook a deep tongue sucking stealing your breath kiss.

One that made him close his eyes and feel like he was floating or traveling somewhere but it was actually time resuming and him falling flat on his bed to sleep in a deep slumber then when he wakes up, he'll see the mistake he did and that someone else is taking over.

Those kisses Jimin gives out are as poisonous as they are sweet, he can kill you, burn you or put you in a heavy sleep one you might never get out of but Jungkook is strong and he survives it.

Jimin is satisfied that the change is starting and he knew it wouldn't be long, he invades anyone's mind and heart as he pleases. Yet with Jungkook that love will be like a toxic poison that will course his body changing him completely into someone else because the main goal here is that he can never know he's God's weapon to vanquish that same evil he will fall in love with.