3-🔞Tormented 🔞

Author POV

That night it was just the start of Jimin tormenting Jungkook yet he didn't do it while showing himself physically. He did it mentally, just sudden flashing images when he was most concentrated in his work to be his promise and be a servant of Lord.

He looked at everyone else who studied with him, they all looked calm, with a controlled state of mind while he was having these sinful thoughts of fucking a beautiful man, who had a face of angel yet in reality was pure sin.

Jungkook wondered how the hell has something awakened in him for a man, that meaned being gay in the church also a sin, when he never even knew he was because no one had come to tempt him this way.

It's when he more knew, that thing gathered his thoughts to make the perfect man, one he would definitely fall for. It almost made him cry out for help because the frustration, to not being able to do anything because he must fulfill his vow to make his body, holy so that evil presence stays out.

He's got determination however he don't know he's got a weak state of mind but a strong heart and he's telling himself that at night those lustful dreams are not really happening and he's not breaking celibacy every night.

His soul will be filthy by the time he finishes his journey and his mind tricked out that all are just temptations that don't exist and it must be cast out with maybe a distraction.

Someone to talk about anything so he could get those impure thoughts away, the ones that were tormenting his soul to walk out from all this and let the devil take him.

"Hello!!"

Jungkook jumped startled to the man that sat by him,

"Hello" he answered a bit nervously because he was just thinking about this and suddenly this man just appeared from nowhere its like someone was reading his thoughts.

"I'm Kim Seokjin and you are?"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook"

Seokjin grinned of course he's a puppet and he's here to make Jungkook fall into more misery and pain by who's controlling him, he's a malevolent character. It's that someone wanted to talk and Jimin didn't want Jungkook to look for anyone else that he couldn't control.

Jungkook admired Seokjin, in no way did he belong here, he was made to be in a magazine spread or in a movie, his dark black hair and perfectly shaped black eye brows gave him this eccentric look that was alluring to anyone.

However Seokjin was there on a personal mission, he was a servant of the Dark Lord and he's there to torment someone else, someone also chosen to go through hell while he does his duty to God.

"Are you new? I hadn't seen you around"

"Yeah I got transferred here some days ago, I don't know anyone so I was looking for a friendly face but all I see is anguish in yours, do you want to talk about it?"

Jungkook gulped nervously not knowing if he should say anything because it's too scandalous yet something drove him to feel comfortable with Seokjin.

"I don't know if it's safe here to say what's happening to me, I don't understand myself and it just makes me scared of what's going on in my head, I'm here to be cleansed of my sins not fall into them more"

"Well in this place our faith gets tested and some of us are weak to temptation, they say God sees all but even his servants have a moment of weakness not all of us are perfect"