9-🔞Tainted🔞

Author POV

Jungkook was in a hellish nightmare he felt like he was burning alive, like he had fever it reminded him of when he got possessed last time. He woke up to people screaming once he opened his eyes he saw the small chapel was on fire.

Someone broke the door open dragging him out from the smoke and patting his robes that were burning.

"Father Jeon!! What happened how did you not get one burn on your body! And why are you naked under those robes! Where's your pants!!" The nuns and priest asked astonished and wondering with many questions.

Jungkook was in a trance looking at everyone then looking down at his exposed naked thighs because his robes were burned then suddenly flashes of the hot sex he was having with the sinful man appeared In his head making his dick react.

"I don't know maybe I was sleep walking I must go!!" Jungkook said but then he saw the nun in a ambulance strecher dead. He don't know what the fuck happened or if he maybe even did it. He ran as fast as he could upstairs to his room and locked it.

Jungkook POV

"I'm going insane! What am I going to do!" I groaned out loud taking off my dirty robes then my cock hitting my pelvis being rock hard again. This torture!!

I can't control myself when I see that beautiful man! He's pure sin in human form! Sometimes I forget he's the devil and I fall into the hot sex! I'm an embarrassment to this church!

I thought I was cured and by becoming a priest that thing would never come back to me but now it's here then it's like a mixture of my deepest fantasies! Then since when I'm into gay sex! I've never even kissed a man or been with them intimately for me to be loving this so much.

I'm tainted inside, my soul is flithy and I can't take out the stain that's forming there, all I know is that I can't control anything anymore and the devil has come to tempt me in the worst form possible!

I just don't get it why me! What have I done to deserve such torment and suffering, then I can't get him out of my mind!

I wonder what happened with the sister downstairs? Her face look like it exploded it definitely didn't look to me like it was some natural cause but a horrific death and how did I survive that fire?

"Ugh! My head about to explode! I need a nap! I must be clear for later" I groaned out loud touching my head I hope I don't lose my sanity and I give in to the dark side then all these years battling would had been for nothing.

"I will not let you consume me!! I'm a fighter and you will not win!!"

Author POV

Jungkook slowly losing it and it's not just his dick getting tempted by the sinful man but his heart too. He's thinking about Jimin and as much as he wants to resist him he can't.

He's actually scared to see him again because wherever he might be his dick going to react. Jungkook dragged himself to the bathroom again taking a cold shower to see if his internal desires stop from coming out in the open.

He still don't know how he's going to explain what he was doing in the chapel or why it caught fire, especially why the hell didn't he have any pants.

"I'm such a mess and it's only my first week!! I need to be strong and pray alot that's all! Praying! Praying and Praying!! My Lord will take me out of this problem I know it!" Jungkook said enthusiastically to himself as the cold water hit his skin yet he didn't feel it.