6-🔞Desecration🔞

Author POV

Jungkook was in quite a huge problem right now, how not to moan and groan while talking, so this person could not notice anything funny because that booth has a wall built in with a small shade you just see the shadow.

It's his first time and he can't even open it right now, he's full of shame of what's happening this beautiful man bouncing on his cock and him loving it. Him Desecrating a place where you're supposed to leave all your sins using the servant of God but he's there commiting it.

He locked that little door not understanding yet Jimin is not a normal being he can disappear at will, with his power he'll make it seem like you were there by yourself.

All he has to do is whisper in your ear and anything he wants you will do, you'll have your own self to blame but Jungkook to him is a special mission. He's the one he wants and he loves fighters, those that think they could win but they don't stand a chance.

The world is too putrid and all that is pure energy to make Jimin strong, sins especially the deadly ones. Then doing this, tempting a holy servant making him fuck in a place like this, is just defiant behavior towards the church and all it stands for.

To desecrate something in the church is to disrespect and violate it's sanctity, destroy an image or temple, do any type of violence on holy grounds and the most disrespectful give in to carnal desire in an area it's supposed to be respected.

"I'm...here my child please speak...what troubles you..I'll be praying for you" Jungkook spoke pausing to not let out a moan or anything out of the ordinary.

The girl started talking of all the debauchery she did this weekend and that she felt filthy and ashamed of what everyone was saying and ongoing and never ending.

Even though that was Jungkook's job to hear everything so the person could be cleansed of their sins with hail Mary and Our Fathers then goodbye after they prayed.

Although someone couldn't concentrate on anything or was he praying like he was supposed to, he was fighting the unholy thing that was riding his cock while whispering in his ear all lewd dirty things to tempt him. It just made his dick throb inside the tightness that was driving him insane.

"Go away please!! God rid me of you!!" Jungkook barely whispered but that was just empty words especially when Jimin took off all his clothes, showing the perfect body he would have in his grip every night.

Where his tongue roamed in every corner and went mad for, he was endless hours abusing it. Now it's here in his hands and that beautiful tight ass, is taking in his cock, in deep and he was loving it.

"You can't stop nothing I do to you, I'll have my way always because you love me! You don't love him! I own you Father Jeon, you just a hypocrite priest!!"

"No I was chosen to use his power to eliminate you!" Jungkook said but in his heart he didn't believe a word he said of if it that would actually happen.

"Try to eliminate me now, see if you can, when you love the way I'm moving my hips"

Jungkook fought and struggled, while mumbling the word of Lord, as people kept coming in and him fucking on the other side with the sinful man in red.

"Go away! Get out of here! Let me do my work! I will get rid of you!!" Jungkook hissed covering up his mumbling as supposedly that he's praying since the person on the other side is talking non-stop letting it all out.

Jimin laughed locking his legs on Jungkook's waist tightly then shoving his tongue in his mouth gripping his hair kissing him senseless. He bounced his tight ass on his dick non-stop.