4-🔞Arrival🔞

Jungkook POV

I thought maybe my mind might break before I got to this day, I wondered if God had something special planned for me since I was going through this hell of trying to hide my sexuality.

That it got awakened by this lustful beautiful man, that visits me every night which I know is the devil incarnate coming to make me have a filthy soul before I even take my vow to become a priest but this only in my dreams.

So once I do this I'm hoping to break the chain and become a servant of the holy church and what saved me from getting my life devoured in a black nightmare I thought would never end.

Now I'm being tested in life and I don't know what God thinks of me but i hope he sees my sacrifice of wanting to get rid of this thing that comes to haunt me at night.

I feel dirty I need to be forgiven of my sins of all and everything I have covered to get here when all those times I've studied that bible to have images of me fucking that beautiful man! It must stop!!

My pure thoughts always get tainted but I never gave up now I'm here about to become a man of the church! I have been chosen and I will get rid this repugnant, repulsive and unscrupulous side of me.

The one that doesn't let me live in peace and has been agonizing my life for 9 years!! I have lived up to the vow I did for the father that saved my life. Even if im young and they say I don't belong here. I will stay here until my last breath. I feel it's my only salvation.

Author POV

Jungkook has finally fulfilled his vow while sinning every night with the beast that takes for, in the beautiful man. It's his carnal temptation and the one who has made him turned gay.

He swears he didn't break celibacy because it's just sinful dreams that are not real supposedly however each night it's been all but reality and he's broken it more than a thousand times.

The procrastination has been violated countless times but no one knows nothing only Seokjin does and he's not going to say anything because he's there to defy God because his Lord is another.

Lots of dirty secrets Jungkook holds in his soul however he's been picked to serve the church and no one knows about his dark past or that he's a murderer who was possessed by the devil himself.

Now he fucks with it every night yet he thinks this is the solution to his problems putting everything in the faith he's blind in the one that will save him. What he doesn't know is that he's condemned to eternal damnation and his hellish reality is about to really start and what's more crazy he's going to fall in love with pure sin.

Church is no place for Jungkook he's got too many bottled up feelings that he's repressed and all the sex he supposedly has not been having has made his hard ons during the day when he's trying hard to learn the laws of the lord.

However now all that has ended, he went through all necessary and at his 28 years of age he's a young deacon of the catholic church and ordained priest.

After hell comes glory, supposedly and no one having any clue just what a sinner he is the thing that has him winning is such a perfect man the church would be full.

So the older church folk was obviously going to use him for audience, the biggest mafia is under that white cloak, lots of dark things roam in churches all the time corruption of the worthy is a play for any bad energy.

Jungkook is going to be a hit as this Friday coming up he has quite the audience waiting to check him out and it will be arrival of his doom. He probably won't be sane after it.