10-🔞Mayhem🔞

Author POV

Downstairs in the church the cops were investigating the death and the fire, everyone was talking about Jungkook yet omitted the strange things they saw but obviously the ones who knew of his past stayed shut also because the old and wise knew they had to keep him around.

"Father Jeon is a new Priest and most probably fell asleep while praying but someone locked him in and then we found the sister in the floor here with her face all bloody dead"

The investigators jotted down the information and asked about the broken statues that not even they knew about yet suddenly the whole place started rumbling.

The nuns and priests all started praying thinking an earthquake or something yet no one could imagine it was the devil getting fucked by a priest upstairs.

"What is happening!!" Someone yelled pointing to the fountains in the church seeing the water was red tainting the white stone statues.

People started screaming to snakes wrapping around the statues slithering everywhere.

The priests murmured to themselves knowing this an act of an evil entity inside the church, the thing is where is it, they asked themselves one of the priest thought in Jungkook or someone downstairs in the asylum.

"Start praying and one of you go downstairs! Check everything is fine!!" One of the priests yelled running upstairs to the tower where the apartments were but when he got near what he heard defiled his ears.

It couldn't be he thought, no way could anyone be having sex in the church, So he started knocking on the door loudly,

"Father Jeon!! What's going on in there!! Father!!!"

Jungkook broke his neck screaming for help but his mouth got sealed shut and Jimin smirked waving his finger the door flying open.

The priest looked inside astonished and at the same time asking himself many questions being completely confused because the room was empty supposedly.

Jungkook struggled almost having a heart attack to the priest looking straight at him yet he didn't know he couldn't see him.

"What on earth!? I heard noises coming from in here sinful ones! And where is Father Jeon!" He murmured to himself looking around the empty room.

"With one snap of my fingers I'll make our presence known and you'll be thrown out of this place shamed forever so I suggest you be good and keep thrusting those hips and pound my hole with that thick cock of yours" Jimin whispered smiling evily.

Jungkook's heart was in his throat he started moving his hips thrusting upwards with his lips sealed he groaned silently as this definitely the biggest test ever knowing the devil a deceiver and he don't know what he's thinking.

Then seeing the priest just walking around his room looking for him when he's right there with the cause of the mayhem that's going on in that church that Jungkook has no clue was happening.

It's Jimin's power being released to having satisfaction with the person he fell in love with since the first time he laid eyes on him in that cave. He wanted Jungkook for himself that's all he knew and it's not a common thing that the devil falls in love with a human.

Then a human that looked for refugee in the enemy giving himself to God thinking he can fight him is definitely not a common thing in the devil's book he's been around for thousands of years, he's been around the world.

No one had caught his attention but Jungkook did so he's not letting him go and he wants him real bad all the time and he's going to make sure to make him his no matter what.

Nobody could kill him only vanquish him to another place where he'll cause hell there but this man trying to be on the side of his enemy gives him more determination to break Jungkook away from his grip.

The priest looked everywhere nothing only silence while in reality sin was happening right in front of his face.

"This so weird I know you're around here malignant presence you will not desecrate my church!! Or take it to hell with you!"

Jimin chuckled lowly that it echoed the place while he rode like a maniac Jungkook's dick he moaned silently moving like a madman but he was tied up although the priest heard it clearly.

He broke hs neck looking around seeing no one and he knew the devil was around playing tricks however what happened next not even Jungkook expected it.

Jimin opened his hand then closed it making the man's limbs crush into a ball, then threw him out the window his body falling to the ground in an bone chilling shape that people screamed their lungs out.

Mayhem was happening everywhere and Jungkook watched horrified without being able to do anything or scream.

"This will happen to anyone that gets between you and me so think wisely before wanting to get rid of me my love I'm yours till the end of your days" Jimin whispered kissing his lips and unsealed them.

"You're crazy what did you do!!!" Jungkook screamed struggling with all his strength but it was useless he's got no power and with his cock stuck inside deep the tight hole he's weak.

"Of course I'm crazy my horny priest I'm the devil, now give me what I want or I'll burn this whole place down with everyone in it, only we will survive I'm already causing mayhem downstairs it's your choice"

Its obvious Jungkook didn't want anybody else to get hurt, so he had to give in, who would had thought that having sex would save anyone yet it has. He had to ignore everything he just saw and maybe he'll pray later for the soul of that priest who didn't deserve to die.

"For your information he was going to die in four days in a car accident I just made his death come quicker, so no need to give time to that worthless soul your mind and concentration should only be on me and that's by fucking me the way I want!!!"

Jungkook knew now his thoughts being invaded and he's super fucked also what did he mean by mayhem downstairs well a whole lot of ruckus it's also his fault because he's been chosen to be loved by the devil, not something to take lightly.

"Fine you win but don't harm anyone else!!" Jungkook pleaded letting his desires take over him as he might break mentally if this continues but he rather it be him than anyone else because it's not fair for someone else to die.

"Oh my hot priest giving in to me can't wait, show me then, I'm going to let your hands go and you going to rock me on your cock like you really mean it" Jimin spoke softly on his lips letting his hands go.

Like Jungkook could resist himself, he wrapped Jimin in his arms and gave him what he wanted getting lost in the heat of desire he's dammed no matter what might as well get some satisfaction he thought, then he shook his head;

"You putting dirty thoughts in my mind! I don't want to feel satisfaction! I can't like this"

"But you do and soon your love for me will bloom, so please me Father Jeon my body aches for your burning touch and hard cock"

Jungkook couldn't take the internal fight anymore especially feeling that red body suit, he gripped Jimin tightly by his curvy waist and fucked him to oblivion.

He kissed him senseless sucking on his tongue like a dick with a raging passion while downstairs murder, desecration and all hell was breaking loose no one knew the cause of the mayhem was the devil upstairs in the church having sex with his chosen priest.