17-🔞Unholy🔞

(SAM SMITH-🎶 unholy is playing 🎶)

Author POV

After the eventful night in the church, morning came and the church staff that works in the place arrived to do their daily job, once they knocked in the entrance door and heard no answer they knew something was terribly wrong.

They went through the back door seeing it was blown off the hinges, it's when they surely knew something happened. They all went running inside tripping over things in the dark not knowing they were dead bodies.

Once they got to inside the church and saw what happened, the screams were heard all over the place and immediately they called police to the gruesome scene. Many fainted and knew something unholy went down here.

Bodies were ripped apart, limbs spread everywhere, some had been hanged and crucified in different areas with their guts ripped out of them.

It was a ruckus everywhere and everyone saying the church will be shut down because of gathering evidence that was sprawled all over the place.

However it was for the people who were traveling from the Vatican to the place, a secret trip with someone very important accompanying them. An exorcist who had supernatural powers and works with the pope.

This individual has been the secret weapon to combat evil for some time, yet he has never faced the devil himself only his demons. So this will be quite the challenge and he don't know what he's actually facing or the body that's being used as a host.

Investigators paced the place seeing the destruction and bloody carnage, knowing this was made by something unholy. As they were unnatural deaths as no human can have such strength to do this damage.

Well they were normal cops who deal with human being criminals and murderers, not with the devil himself even if they are skeptical to believe such a thing but the Vatican works quickly.

Many things that are kept super secret, organizations that run underground and the holy church is almost like a mafia, people hiding their disgusting sins under a white holy cloak.

It wasn't much time until a group arrived in the church 4 black Rolls Royce parked in the place, men dressed in black cloaks with black fedora hats stepped out with a man dressed in a white suit in the middle.

(Kim Taehyung, age (not known, he's not human)church exorcist and sacred warrior of God, An Angel)

He looked like any ordinary person but he wasn't, he's actually a special weapon born with powers and immortal, to combat evil

They stepped inside the church and the doors slammed shut making the detectives and everyone else jump startled.

"You may all leave! This is our investigation now!" The man in the white suit announced making everyone murmur and clear out, only two lead detectives stayed behind because this was the scene of a murder.