16-🔞The Dark Path🔞

Author POV

Jungkook woke up to his door banging over and over, he groaned grabbing his head wondering if he's reliving the same day again because he knows this happened before.

He already panicked knowing something happened with the sinful man, he's now in love with, in the back of his mind memories are stored he can't remember and it's like someone erased them.

Things that might be important but it's all blank, he sighed irritated to the constant pounding, he doesn't feel himself anymore it's like something has switched and it bothers him to be here now.

All he really wants to do is pound the beautiful man's tight ass with his cock until he can't handle it anymore. Get lost in his sinful body and gaze at his perfect, beautiful aroused face while he's fucking him, with his hard cock.

Jungkook calmed himself to his dick reacting already and he had to attend these people who were bothering him, he put some pants and open the door a little too harshly.

"Yes!!!"

Everyone gasped to finding Jungkook in the room when they were here just 15 minutes ago and shirtless, having no shame, him knowing when you present yourself to other church staff like priests or nuns you must be covered in your sacred holy garments.

Some nuns even blushed to having such a defined young man as a priest, they asked God for forgiveness to having tempting thoughts, they immediately saw it as a sin.

"How are you here! We was just here and looked for you all over the church! Also what kind of disrespect is this greeting us like that!"

Jungkook sighed putting on a shirt and sitting on his bed annoyed already to why these people all up in his buisness, his heart suddenly wants to be freed from all this checking in and staying in line.

He don't notice it's the change and the power of the devil making his heart and mind take another path, a dark one.

"I was in a quiet place in the church praying and gathering my thoughts to the many crazy things that happened in one day, then I got here took a shower and was taking a nap" Jungkook lied having no clue just what he was doing or was he even been.

He actually don't know shit of what was going on either it was just something he had floating in his mind without even thinking about it, like something told him to say it.

The priests and others looked at each other trying to calculate all that in the time they looked all over the place then came back through the only ways possible and they didn't run into Jungkook so they were all puzzled.

It was either they were crazy or something playing tricks here and to them only one thing could be doing it, so they asked the basic questions ones Jungkook already knew what they meant quickly.

"Are you feeling all right? Nothing out of the ordinary that might make you feel like you don't know what you doing? You're a young Priest after all and young blood always get tempted so easy, to things you can't control sometimes"

"No nothing out of the ordinary! I feel great and of course I remember everything, the thing in the chapel was most likely I went there to pray and fell asleep, I'm always praying alot" Jungkook answered lying again because all those previous questions are when someone is starting to get possessed since a demon or the devil just use you as a puppet.

Something that's definitely starting on him, he's possessed with the body of the sinful man that's actually the devil dressed as a smoking hot beautiful gorgeous man with angel eyes and the most exquisite body that no one can resist.