8-🔞Prisoner Of Pleasure🔞

Author POV

Jungkook was fighting with pleasure and the sexy naked sinful man that moved his hips so good he couldn't help but groan, even if he was about to pierce his lips to how hard he was biting them to not make unholy sounds in a sacred place.

"Touch me Father Jeon move me on your dick just like you want it" Jimin whispered seductively in Jungkook's ear.

He had no self will or control the more he resisted the more painful it was and that voice had power over him. Then the most bad thing he really did want to grip it and ride it on his cock. It just made him feel filthy that this fiend makes his depravity come out in his heart.

Jungkook wanted to be pure but his soul it's stained with shame that he likes gay sex with this beautiful sinful man. How to fight and break free, well that's not an option and the secret he'll never know until it's too late.

"You're adorable Father Jeon trying to see if you're let into heaven? You're not his you're mine, my prisoner until I want you to be and since I love you then that means I want you forever! I'll be giving you so much pleasure until you can't handle it and must leave this mediocre church!!"

"Noo! I can't be tormented like this forever! I chose celibacy! To honor God and be his servant to do good! I never had sex and can't give into carnal sin!!" Jungkook said not believing this was his fate he thought this was all over.

Jimin laughed his head off to such nonsense because this man is weak to his power, he wants him real bad he just doesn't want to admit it because it would be sin but Jungkook is filthy already there's no salvation he must accept what he is, a sinner.

"You don't have an inch of celibacy left Father Jeon I have defiled it, your dirty soul is mine to keep and so is your dick! Can't wait to stuff it down my throat while you giving your church services I wonder the face you would put when I make you cum in my mouth in front of everyone!!"

"No you wouldn't dare!! That's unholy! You a sex fiend!!" Jungkook yelled panicking that would be horrible and so humiliating.

"Oh you doubt me? Wait till next time I'll be sucking you dry in front of everyone until you bend your knees weak!!" Jimin whispered practically staring into his soul with those lustful eyes showing images of what to come and it wasn't pretty.

Him fucking in all places with the beautiful man in red and squirting his cum in every holy sight in this church. It was degrading and shameful such perverted debauchery.

"Nooo!"

"Oh yes Father Jeon and so much more! You can say you're a prisoner of pleasure the thing you keep denying to yourself is what's most coming to you! I always love to give suffering in large quantities so take what's been appointed to you"

"That's my tight little ass on your big hard cock! You will love it and ask for more so now put those hands on this little tiny waist and move them on your dick until you cum!!"

Jungkook struggled still not even knowing why, he's completely powerless he don't get it. Don't matter all the strength he put eventually his body got controlled and he did place his hands on Jimin's waist gripping it tightly and bounced him on his hard throbbing cock.

"Ngh!"

"Aah! Ah! That's right Father Jeon fuck this tight hole hard! You desire it so bad! You love the way it's squeezing you tight!!" Jimin moaned in his neck licking it with his wet tongue up his ear.

Jungkook just closed his eyes to not look anywhere to him drowning in pleasure, it felt too good and there was no way to flee or stop it. This devilish man in his arms felt heavenly and he wasn't supposed to think that or love his cock going in and out of that tight pink hole.

He didn't want to kiss the beautiful demonic fiend that had control over his carnal desires, yet he found himself with his hot breath looking for his.

"You see my love I told you you're mine and that you want me! You love me pleasuring your cock! I'm all yours father Jeon for all you want!" Jimin spoke softly before slurping his tongue sloppily.

Jungkook had been taken over by lust and temptation, he forgot where he was, what he was doing and the evil thing he was having sex with. All he cared about was satisfying that urge to keep on exploding his cum in the tight heat and getting his cock milked out then doing it again.

He was a machine and he didn't even know how long he was there, he was hypnotized to just keep on fucking, he bent Jimin in all positions filling him up over and over again. His grunts and groans could be heard in the silence of the church making a nun investigate just what the hell was that.

It wasn't something out of the ordinary to hear things in the church from 3am to 4:30 am that's the devil hours, when his manifestation is more present especially 3:33 am. It's when most satanic rituals are done or witchcraft bad energies are most potent at that time.

So the Nun thought this must be a trick of the devil like always he's a deceiver making you fall in sin. She followed the noise to the small chapel seeing the light was on and the moaning was coming from in there, so her curiosity got to her she looked inside small place through the Cristal glass little did she know it would be the last thing she would see.

It was too shameful to even describe seeing the young priest with his holy garments on having sex with a blonde young boy, well that's what the devil is making her see. It was so sinful, vile and indecent she was going to lash out and scream to take such degrading shameful trash out of the church.

However Jimin just looked up as he was getting bounced on the cock of his hot Priest to look straight into her soul with his red piercing eyes realizing it was the devil incarnate it made her heart beat uncontrollably in fear until her veins popped that she had a heart attack.

She fell straight to the floor bleeding through her eyes and nose, Jimin didn't want to be disturbed by shit right now he had Jungkook under his control and exactly what he wanted getting abused by the dick of the holy man he's chosen to get fucked by.

Jungkook's mind was gone as he sucked the tongue of the beautiful man and kept fucking that tight heat being oblivious of all his surroundings he's in a feverish hot lustful dream right now.

Tomorrow he'll wake up in the crude harsh nightmare of just what the fuck did he do while being a prisoner of pleasure in his own depraved repressed mind.