15-🔞Evil Whithin🔞

Author POV

Jungkook was falling deeper and deeper, his faith of being on God's side was fading away. He wasn't fighting anymore with the fact of having Jimin stuck on his cock.

It's all he had on his mind and now next step was make the church turn against him. Even if he might suspect it was the devil's work he won't see past that or of what he's going to be persuade to do.

Of course Jimin is all powerful to cloud Jungkook's judgement now that he's losing his faith and his soul becoming filthy with all he's sinned, it's much easier for the devil to persuade for someone to do anything.

It's a game of power what God and the devil have, who wins more followers and right now truthfully there's more bad than good. People have become self centered, greedy and violent.

The good people are filtered but nobody today is pure or innocent so right now Jimin has easy domain over people.

"I want to hear that you feeling my fucking cock!! Scream my name!!!" Jungkook growled fucking Jimin face down with his hands behind his back.

"Aah! Yes Father Jeon deeper! I love your cock filling my ass!!" Jimin screamed hoping they hear him. So they could come looking for the sounds then they burst in the room but they find nothing.

It's hilarious to him playing these mind tricks with these church people, who got loads of skeletons in their closet than thinking they could erase their sins with some holy cloak.

"That's what I like to hear! It's stretching beautifully that tight ass!! I only want to be fucking this!! You not allowed to be giving this to no one!!" Jungkook growled smacking Jimin's ass harshly that it echoed in the room.

"My horny Priest getting possessive over me! How sexy! I only want your cock fucking my brains out so do a good job!! Wreck my insides!!" Jimin moaned turning his head to smirk at Jungkook.

He took that as a tease, so he gripped Jimin's hair yanking it back and fucking him so hard his ass rippled to the deep violent thrusts. He moaned loving that cock abusing his prostate.

Jimin loved being treated like an animal, rough violent sex was his thing and he is the devil he dominates but a huge thick cock pounding his insides dominated his will like a bitch in a leash.

Then the most sinful way a servant of God inside a church, such desecration made it even more hot. It aroused him to defy God in his house.

"Aah! Ah! Yes fuck harder!!! Father Jeon!!" Jimin screamed using his power so it could be heard in the speakers of the church.

The priests and nuns thought someone was playing a trick on them they started looking everywhere. In a corner was Jin holding his laughter real bad to everyone scrambling to where it was coming from but what really made their jaw drop is when they heard Jimin moaning Jungkook's name.

They couldn't believe this could be true, yet they went to confirm themselves so they ran upstairs hearing everything from the other side of the door.

They looked at each other with indignation to hearing such filth, they still clueless the other Priest fell to his death for coming to hear those same noises. So they pushed the door but nothing was there. Jimin giggled to the dumb struck faces of the church people.

Jungkook was in a trance of his sex beast coming out completely unaware of what's going on around him. He's already a sinner doing bad things makes him have an adrenaline rush now.

He's lost his way from the light and the sacrifice of so many years studying went to waste. No one can compete with the devil especially if you've been chosen to be tormented.