5-🔞Sinner🔞

Author POV

Jungkook thought he could crumble right now all he was feeling came rushing into him, like if another spirit invaded his body. It was painful what he was going through right now.

He just realized all those years he fought with himself for feeling dirty were just the frosting on the cake, now is the biggest test one he probably won't pass.

The man of his fears has taken physical form the one that awakens his inner forbidden desires, the ones that are shame to the church, his depraved mind getting flashes of those memories of passionate sex and hot moans that invaded his lips.

The lucious mouth that stretched on his cock sucking all he had to give until he groaned to be let go, it was supposedly dark fantasies. Now that man is actually real.

He gulped many times as a hot rush possessed his body, then he thought the beautiful man dressed as his favorite color red, the color of lust, of sin and blood.

It hurt Jimin being in the church but he could withstand it, all he felt was a low push on his body like something pressing it down but it was light because this place was filled with sinners.

All of that gives him power, the filth of the human soul it's that people truly believe that one trip to the church erases all your bad deeds and sins well that is a lie.

It takes much more than a hypocrite visit to the House of God to be acting like this some type of holy shower to get absolved from your debauchery and wickedness, well it's not.

Jungkook had fear and somehow resumed with his voice trembling doing introductions as he snapped out of it.

He walked back to the alter seeing the beautiful man standing out from everyone in that crowd, his sexy chest exposed with that shiny jewelry but had him crazy was his eyes.

They were lustful, telling him a whole story like all those nights they fucked were true, that he wanted to do it again and that his body was reacting to his dick getting rock hard under his cloak.

He walked quickly behind the podium where his bible was and leaned on it trying to hold in this urge to scream for help, the only person is staring at him right and isn't who he seems.

No one noticed anything of what was happening to the father well of course they didn't they were all under Jimin's power suppressed to be ignorant. He's been ruling for some years after he was set free by that priest.

His death gave him life to invade the young and sexy body of this seductive boy, the one everyone falls down to their knees for.

Jungkook fumbled to talk and his hands trembled while Jimin grinned loving the weak mess he's getting to him impacting his brain now his mission to break him out of what he just worked years to get and salvation of his soul.

He don't know it's dammed for life it only belongs to Jimin since he was young his heart has always had an owner the first time he saw him he claimed it.

A priest who would love a devil it's the most degenerate and twisted sin you could do to the church but desecration is what hurts the image of God. Unholy filthy sin and violate the sanctity of holy grounds.

Jungkook got through half of the ceremony until he couldn't take it anymore he was going to have to strap his cock to his thigh, a painful trick for sexual urges but that's not going to save him when he's doing confessions.

It's an everyday job of a priest to deal with evil things and people all the time but the devil incarnate himself no one prepared for that.

Jungkook is about to bring shame to his title like no one has ever done and the job he just started will have him thinking just where does he exactly belong to follow his heart. That hasnt been his in the longest but someone else's and no holy power of any church can break that.