14-🔞The Devil's Favorite🔞

Author POV

Jungkook woke up sweating like he just had a nightmare to see he was in his bed again, slightly not remembering anything he said or did. He rubbed his temples feeling weak.

Well how couldn't he be with all the times he came, he's completely drained out even his legs feel wobbly to all that thrusting he did. Flashbacks of something that happened made his heart beat uncontrollably. He couldn't remember right now yet he knew it was important.

"I need a shower I feel all dirty and im so hungry! What's going on with me!" Jungkook asked himself forgetting all the sex he's been having with the devil.

So he dragged himself to the bathroom since he was naked already and took a cold shower. After looking for some time into the nothing, just the water falling his mind wandered then suddenly went back getting flashbacks of what happened.

"I don't want you to go"

He remembered saying in his mind then the image of holding the beautiful devil in his arms and stuck tightly down on his cock. It immediately twitched getting hard, he groaned feeling the blood rush up to the head of his dick.

The cold water either became hot or he just didn't feel it in his body anymore to it heating up again. It was more agonizing to ignore the sexual craving that was awakening in his dick.

Thinking about the feeling of Jimin's tongue in his mouth when they kissed made his whole body tingle and his cock pump like a heart beat.

"I want to be your favorite"

Jungkook's heart did a freefall when he remembered that, him asking to be the devil's favorite. He grabbed his head groaning that he said such a thing it's obvious the power of the sinful man is making him abandon God.

An insatiable sexual hunger was getting born inside his veins and it invaded his heart. He was feeling something incredible that he couldn't believe it he was missing the beautiful sinful man. His body heat rubbing onto his, his lips and especially his tight hole on his dick.

"No I can't be really giving in already! I'm pure and supposed to love someone else!!" Jungkook fought out loud but apparently that love is fading and another one taking it's place.

To him it felt like something getting injected into his blood, it coursed through his body. Only depraved thoughts of just how bad he would like to fuck Jimin right now. His moans echoed around his mind like a song he just wanted to have sex to.

Before he knew it his hand was on his cock and he started stroking it like a maniac, squeezing it tight imagining it was the sinful man's tight hole on it.

"Ah! Ngh! Jimin I want you here" Jungkook moaned jerking his dick off maybe for the first time in years and condemning himself as he turns to the sinful, malignant and forbidding side.

The one where there's no saving from, it's consuming him inside out and it's an abrupt feeling that has come to quickly yet he can't stop it. He wants the devil with him right now, the mark is burned and a Priest loving the devil might be the most forbidden thing a religious man can do.

Jungkook moaned over and over pumping his cock repeatedly as he squirt his cum all over those shower walls. He called out like an animal in heat to wanting to fuck the tight hole he's craving.

Meanwhile Jimin smirked, whoever calls the devil he appears there's power in words it's just how depraved and immoral you are being that makes him actually answer you.

If you to his taste to be helped or not and Jimin was enjoying too much what he was seeing, he always wins and horny priest will soon be his but for that his plan must start into motion so he break that pact with the church.