20-🔞Death By A Kiss🔞

Author POV

As Taehyung was about to break his mind, in pain and misery screaming Jimin thought it was enough since Jungkook was worn out to all the sex they've been having and how much cum he filled him up with.

He let Jungkook drop dead to the bed, completely knocked out and walked towards Taehyung that was a fucked up mess on the floor. He's never known what an erection denial is and how painful it can be, he just wanted to break his dick off to how much pain he was in.

"You see, I can make you crawl to my feet and break your mind, tell me does it feel good?" Jimin smiled evily, as Taehyung humped the floor wanting friction on his dick. He never wanted to have sex so bad in his life.

"Please make it stop! I'll do anything!" Taehyung cried rippling his body wildly since he couldn't touch himself.

"We'll see about that, let's see just how low your devotion to God goes?" Jimin smirked snapping his fingers, letting Taehyung free, he went directly to jerk his cock to how horny he was.

"Desperate are we?"

Taehyung didn't even hear anything he just concentrated on cumming and squeezing his cum out his dick. He saw too many desireful scenes unfold in front of his eyes and the red eyes of temptation burning into his soul.

"Aah!" Taehyung moaned loudly as his cum came exploding almost up to his face with force, since he had been holding it for so long.

"Haha look at you a filthy mess! Wish your church people would see you now!" Jimin laughed, being very amused.

"I don't want to do this!! I'll kill you!" Taehyung yelled still feeling like he wants to pump his cock like a hundred times, to how horny he's still feeling.

"I'd like to see you try! Go ahead, show me what you got" Jimin smirked, stepping back as Taehyung got up with his legs wobbly and his cock still rock hard.

He looked down at himself seeing he didn't look intimidating at all, just a horny pervert who wanted sex.

"Don't you wish you could fuck me, I would have eased your pain quickly but you're stubborn and think you can take on the devil? Show me" Jimin teased, resting calmly towards the wall and crossing his arms.

Taehyung growled, running towards Jimin to throw a punch but didn't even get half way, his knees were suddenly wobbly and fell down. Then a sudden urge of touching his dick came, one too hard to control.

He was an animal in heat wanting to fuck whatever was in front of him, he jerked off again while Jimin laughed as he spurt his cum non-stop. He cried out for the unpleasant feeling to stop but it didn't, the unsatisfaction of wanting more.

"You can't touch me, no one can! I'm the Prince of Desire and Lust, I'll make you squirm in your place before you even lay a finger at me, guess you didn't do your homework! You're so fucking pathetic!" Jimin laughed circling Taehyung on the floor still jerking his cock then cumming again, he was almost crying to not wanting to feel this anymore.

He wanted satisfaction, he practically took Jimin by the legs, hugging them begging him to stop the sex drive that's driving him insane.

"Of course I'll help but you must pledge yourself to me and you'll be free" Jimin whispered on Taehyung's lips, him feeling so horny and seeing this gorgeous man in front of him, even if he's the devil, temptation was too great.

He lunged onto him wanting body friction, wanting to feel lips kissing his and of course Jimin loves to tease so he just let him get a little taste. He allowed for Taehyung to ease his burning desire and sex drive that was out of control by rubbing on him.