2-🔞Breaking Celibacy🔞

Author POV

At 18 years old Jungkook being a handsome young man decided to dedicate his life to the service of the church, he could never have a girlfriend so he never had sex, it doesn't mean he didn't jerk off before when he was young..

Although he couldn't even remember it because he was possessed or does he remember not jerking off to a girl's image but a beautiful young boy. It's all been erased that in his teenage years he was having thoughts of gay sex. He doesn't define himself like that but that's all going to change soon.

Jungkook took church school, since his parents got scared of him they took the decision to give them to the priest and nuns to transform him their way so he could be cleansed of his sins, yet he doesn't know they just getting started.

He's playing fire with fire because the devil has chosen his temple and puppet especially the one he wants to get fucked by and his journey to become a priest will be a hellish ride.

The devil took in a beautiful 17 yr old boy named Park Jimin blonde, blue eyes and with flawless extraordinary beauty.

There was no salvation for Jimin he had been chosen, he's his host and once he entered his body the boy inside died, nothing remained of who he was and the devil entered taking his identity.

So he's thousands years old but in the body of this young pretty man and immortal now he's roaming the free world and will cause chaos everywhere and he wants Jungkook when he's a strong fit mature man. It will be more fun that way when he breaks him.

Well Jimin stayed around watching how his handsome boy struggled to get where he wanted to be.

Jungkook was scared of everything, most importantly he alway felt eyes on him somewhere, so he would take his rosary and bend knee to pray that whatever it was would go away.

At 19 things got very difficult for him but he persevered against all dark thoughts that were getting invaded in his mind and his eyes started to wander getting tempting thoughts, in a holy place. It made him feel filthy as he was taking church classes and practicing to be a priest.

He knew it was not normal and he prayed to God to hear him and take away any sinful thoughts that were eating up his brain making his body react worst his dick. Uncontrollable sexual urges consuming his senses, he felt like he was burning and he began to realize that maybe that thing wasn't gone after all.

Maybe some remnants stayed in his body or soul of what had him possessed so after his classes he would be stuck in his room passing painful hard ons without touching himself.

All he would do was cry and pray over and over without saying what he's going through to no one because he had made a promise to that priest, who saved his life. So he couldn't fall into temptation, he couldn't fail, he had to pass through this test that apparently life has given him for some reason.

Nobody could know his sinner thoughts or they wouldn't give him the chance to be out in the free community and fulfill his promise of cleansing himself from the filth that invaded his body.

He wanted to be a normal man with pure thoughts of serving the Lord and the holy church, the one that saved him. He had to be strong but that was going to be an impossible task.

It all started one night when he was sleeping after some years the nightmares came back but this time they were different. He was having sex not with a girl but a young beautiful blonde boy with mesmerizing blue eyes.

He had him stuck to his cock, thrusting upwards while holding onto the beautiful sinful body in his grip.

"Do you like fucking me Jungkook? You like pounding my tight hole with your big cock!"