A|N

Hey everyone!!! I will like to welcome my old and new readers and hope you Guy's don't give up on my book.

Hey everyone welcome to in the arms of Ivan Dimitri.

First of all.. this is a very very dark book.. it's not for the faint hearted,be warned.

Warning...

ABUSIVE CONTENT

DEATH

RAPE

GUNS

ABUSE

DARK ROMANCE

USE OF HARSH LANGUAGE..

HUMAN TRAFFICKING

MATURE CONTENT, IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO 18. THEN THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU, BE WARNED.

If you are not okay with the following things listed above, please leave.

Give my book a try, and I promise you won't regret it.

Not edited, and a little grammar error.

Crystal crest is a weak female lead, and can't seem to defend herself. But as the book goes by, I promise she will get better.

Ivan Dimitri may seem so cruel, but as the story goes on you will come to love him.

Note: This is a slow burn Romance. It will take some time for Ivan to realize his mistakes, just be patient with me please 🙏and it will also take some time for Crystal to get over the fear in her heart. It's only natural that it will take some time for her to fully forget about everything he did to her.

I don't want to rush things, and end up writing the wrong things.

They will be character development for Crystal in about chapter 41, please guys be patient with me.

(Not every marriage or love story, have an Happy ending)