26

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

I put on my suit and slick my hair back, before grabbing my phone and briefcase. I leave my room and Kostas was right outside and he takes my briefcase from me.

"Morozov, Morozov" I said pushing him to wake up.

He was passed out on the couch, with his leg hanging down and a bottle of rum beside him.

"Morozov!"

"Go Away!" He groaned swatting my hand away.

I go into the kitchen, and fill a glass with cold water and go back to where he was. I kindly pour the water on his face and he woke up gasping loudly.

"What the hell!!" He snarled.

"You refused to wake up. And what are you doing passed out on my couch?"

He rubs his eyes "I was drunk as fuck, I couldn't drive. Alfred was nice enough to drive me, but I resulted to more drinking and fell asleep here"

"You still haven't stopped your drinking carelessly. You know the world we live in is dangerous, you can't get drunk and lose your mind. It won't work out fine for you"

"I am 24,not a fucking child. You can't go around lecturing me"

I roll my eyes "You are 24,but still act like a child. Pull your shit together for crying out loud!"

He groaned holding unto his head "I need to shower, but I don't have anything to wear. My clothes are in the hotel I rented"

"You know where my room is, take a shower and change into my clothes"

He rolls his eyes "All you ever wear is suit"

"Well you got to suck it up" I said turning on my heels and leaving the house.

Kostas pulls up in the company. Well today I have to work in my legal company, where I import and export drinks all over the world.

"Sir, it's so nice to have you here" Jerry my secretary says.

I walk to the factory and watch as they all work. Jerry walks up to me, i raise my brow at him.

"Sir, the mayor has been requesting to see you. What should I say to him?"

"Invite him. The mayor and I have some unfinished business anyway"

He nods "Okay sir, I shall get it done"

I enter my private elevator and it takes me to the highest floor. It beeps open and I go into my office, my assistant runs up to me with a cup of coffee.

"Greetings sir, Jerry asked me to prepare coffee for you"

I just nodded taking it from her, and pushing open my office door. I place my briefcase on my desk, before sitting down on my executive chair with a sigh. Today is going to be a long ass day.

🏵️🏵️🏵️

The mayor comes into my office, bowing his head greeting me.

"I am so glad I could finally get a hold of you Don" he says sitting down.

I frown "Did I ask you to sit?"

He immediately rose to his feet "Forgive me don, for my disrespect"

"What do you want mayor?"

He clears his throat "Don, it's about the upcoming elections"

"And how does it concern me?"

"I have been loyal and dutiful to you Don. Please help me retain my position as mayor"