31

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

I groaned hearing the loud thudding on my room door. I rub my eyes switching on my bedside lamp, it was four in the morning. Who the fuck would dare disturb my sleep?it's so damn early.

I opened the door "What?"

He clears his throat "Don, the mayor and chief of police are outside"

I tug on my Dishevel hair "I will be out in a moment"

I slam the door on his face and go back into my room and put on a long robe, discarding the T-shirt I wore. I grab my phone leaving the room, and martakis was still waiting right outside.

"Don, have you forgiven me yet?" He asks as we walk down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes "Until I am sure my drugs are complete, then I will think about if I have forgiven you"

We soon got to where they were, they both ran immediately to me going down on their knees.

"Don, I brought it as I promised" Maximus says.

"Have the men check if it's complete" i ordered to martakis.

"Okay don" he nodded leaving.

The mayor clears his throat "Don, have you forgiven me yet?will I still run as mayor?"

I just crossed my arms and await martakis response. I turned around hearing the front door open, and Egor walks over to me.

"Ivan"

I frown "I entrusted you and martakis to safely deliver my drugs to me. But yet you let me down,do you know how much I would have lost if it hasn't been retrieved?"

He sighs "I know Ivan, and I am greatly sorry for not doing it right. I promise it won't happen ever again"

"If the drugs are counted and they aren't complete,I am going to demote you and martakis"

"What?" He asks with his mouth gaped open.

"Yes, I will appoint new ones who would do their job right"

Soon martakis returns "Don, everything is complete"

I look at the two bastards kneeling "Feed them to my pet,and have their family killed and destroy all their properties"

"Don please have mercy!!" Maximus begs.

"Please spare my family don, please spare them!!" Mayor cries.

I looked at the men angrily "Should I repeat my order?"

I walk back into the house, turning deaf ear to their pleas. Egor and martakis kept following me,I groaned turning around to face them.

"What?"

Egor clears his throat "Do I get to keep my position?"

Martakis sighs "Please don't demote me don"

"I always keep to my words,the drugs were complete. So you can both keep your jobs"

They grinned happily and I waste no time in going into my room. I sighed tiredly taking the robe off and throwing it on the floor, leaving me in only a sweatpants.

I yawned jumping on my bed, and switch off the light. I fall asleep in no time, feeling mentally drained.

🏵️🏵️🏵️

I am currently in the meeting room, Damien walks in frowning probably wondering why everyone is here.

"Have a sit Damien" I said pointing at the chair next to mine.