2

CRYSTAL ELIZA CREST POV...

For the past two days,I haven't left my room. And I refuse to eat, despite all their efforts, seeing them all makes me lose my appetite.

"Just a bite,it's your favorite. I prepared it myself, have a taste"

I remained silent and turn to the other side of the bed. I couldn't find the will to cry anymore, if I continue I may pass out.

"Crystal please,if I can stop this I would. But Nathan wouldn't listen to me"

I sit up angrily "For crying out loud mom! dad only listens to you!!I  don't want to eat. I don't want to see anyone of you. So please mom, leave my room"

"Crystal"

I shook my head "Go Mom,no matter what you do I won't eat"

The door suddenly barge open and dad walks in,he looks so pissed off and I gulped in fear.

"Eat now,or I will do it the hard way. You are to meet your future husband today, you will need the strength"

I felt even more angry,I took the tray from Mom's hand and she breaths in relief. I smirk before throwing all the contents to the floor.

"ELIZA!!" Dad growls walking over to me and was about to slap me,but stopped half way.

"You wanna hit me,go AHEAD!!!I don't care what you do to me anymore, just kill me" I yelled on the verge of tears.

"Nathan,leave right now" mom glares hard at dad,he frowns before leaving the room.

"Crystal"

"I just want to be alone right now mom,is that too much to ask?"

She sniffles, before turning on her heels and walking out of my room. I burst into tears immediately the door was shut,for the 23 years of my Life. Dad has never raised his hand on me, so when he attempted to I was scared for myself.

At around four, Mila comes into my room with about four girls. I stood up sluggishly from the bed and head into the bathroom,she follows right after me.

"How long have you known about my father being a mafia leader?"

She sighs "Since I was 15,my mom and dad works side by side with him. I so badly wanted to tell you but I couldn't,we kept it in the dark from you and Paris"

I nod stiffly and look at myself in the mirror. I look a mess, my eyes seems to has lost the light in it.

"You have to be strong Crystal if you want to survive in there"

I broke down in tears "I don't want to. It will destroy me,all my life I have always wished to get married to someone I love"

She cups my face "Everything will be fine in due time. Maybe you will eventually learn to love him"

"Love a killer?"

She shrugs "Your father is a killer also, yet your mom loves him"

I couldn't find it in me anymore to speak. I told her to leave so I can take a shower and she left, I stayed longer in the shower to spite my dad all the more.

"Finally!!" Mila exclaims when I walk back to the room.

I remained silent throughout the process and they made me dress in white. I hate white, but I just decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Be strong when you meet the Dimitri's later, don't show them you are affected by this. They will use it against you" Mila says as we walk down the stairs.

I just nod, getting down mom, dad and Kiran was waiting for me. Well Paris is having a field trip and she will be returning in a week time.

"Took you long enough,you know I hate delay" father scolds.