5

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

My eyes slowly opens, but I blink twice before seeing clearly. Every where hurts, I tried standing up but I couldn't even move.

Then the memories of what happens comes flooding in. Pile riles up in my throat and I vomited on the floor, I felt so disgusted with myself. I couldn't even do anything to stop him, why are you so weak?.

I was crying hard when the door finally opens, and he walks in with a tray on his hand. He frowns looking at my vomit on the floor, I shivered in fear when he makes his way slowly to me.

"I see you chose to ruin my floor"

I couldn't find the will to speak, I clutch unto my eyes tightly when he sits besides me on the bed. He unties my wrists from the bed and slick my hair back from my face, and I wince.

"You stink"

"I h-hate yo-you. I w-will ne-never forg-ive y-you" I choked out.

He laughs before smacking me hard on my face, I cry out in pain because everywhere hurts already. He holds onto my hair tightly and throws me on the floor, it felt like the air was knocked out of me.

"Go take a bath, you need it"

I tried to stand up but I just couldn't, I cried out in frustration for being so useless. He sighs tiredly and makes his way over to me.

I thrash in his arms when he lifts me up from the floor. He kicks open a door and he place me on the toilet sink.

"Are you on the pill?" He suddenly asks.

I remained silent not bothering to respond, it seems to annoy him because he holds unto my chin tightly and I whimper.

"I asked you a fucking question woman!!"

"N-no"

"Fuck!!!! How could you keep quiet about it!!" He yells in my face.

"Like you gave me a choice" I finally spoke up without stuttering.

He stops on his step "What did you just say? Did you just talk back at me? I dare you to repeat yourself"

I don't no where I got the courage from but I spoke "You didn't give me a choice"

He laughs sadistically and his fist collided with my face. Blood leaves my lips and I scream out in horrifying pain, I felt so weak already and I might pass out anytime soon.

He grab my hair tightly and I cry out in pain. He looks me dead in the eye but I just couldn't stop crying, every where in my body hurts.

"I am going to get you the after morning pill, since your useless self could not tell me about it. Now get your stupid ass off and take a bath, you are disgusting to look at" he scrowls at me before letting go of my hair and leaving the bathroom.

I crawled to the bathtub and fill it with water, my body feels so sore. I go into the bathtub with great difficulty and it relieved my body a little.

The horrifying memory of last night comes into my mind and I screamed tugging hard on my hair. He raped me, he destroyed my life. He is a monster, I feel so disgusted with myself Right now.

I stayed in the bathtub for so long, before finally stepping out holding unto the sink to balance myself. I dry my wet body with a towel and tie it around my body.

I hold unto the wall for balance as I make my way back into the room. I can't stay here, the painful memories is too much to bear. So I secure the towel on my body and make my way out of the room.