13

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

The following morning came faster than I expected, I slept in Katherine room with Nadia. Because Egor didn't return last night and no one else to take care of her.

I caress her face softly as she sleeps, I envy her because she has nothing to worry about. She is living freely without anything to think about, how I wish I could be a child again. I wouldn't be in this situation right now.

The door opens slowly and Egor walks in, I get up slowly from the bed careful not to wake Nadia up.

"Thank you for caring for her, I couldn't return home last night"

I smiled warmly "Its no trouble at all, I enjoyed being with her"

He nods "Katherine will be home soon, do you wish to wait for her in here?"

"Can I?"

"Of course I am going to take a shower, I have to go back to work again"

I nodded "Sure"

He walks pass me and kiss Nadia's forehead before heading into the bathroom. I pick up Nadia toys from the floor and arrange them in her toy room, when I was sure it was properly arranged I went back into the room.

Soon Egor steps out from the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. My eyes widened staring at his body, he smirks when he saw me ogling at his body. I quickly look away and open the binder.

He returns back fully dressed, and yelling at someone on the phone with Russian, I couldn't understand a word.

After ending the call, he turns to face me "I am leaving now"

I just smiled swiftly and he leaves the room. Not long after he was gone, the door opens again and Katherine walks in.

I run over to her hugging her "Where have you been?"

She pulls away sighing "Egor and I had an argument, so I left"

I take hold of her hand and lead her to the sofa, and we both sat down.

"You know you can talk to me right?"

She nodded slowly "I spoke to him about having another baby. He wasn't so happy about it, saying he doesn't have time for it. He yelled at me telling me that I am giving him more problems, that having Nadia is more than enough"

"Kathy, Nadia is just a year old. Don't you think it's too early to start planning for another baby?"

"I know. But I get lonely at times, Nadia is growing up so fast. Egor barely have time for us, all that matters to him is his work. So having another baby will make him less busy with work"

"I know how you might feel. But you can't pin him down with a child, you guys can have another baby when the time is right"

She sighs deeply "I guess I am at the wrong here, but I am not going to apologise to him. His Ego is way too big, no matter what he does, he Never apologize"

I chuckled "The both of you brought such a lovely child into this world. So no matter how much you guys fight, I am sure you guys are stuck together"

"I want to be his wife Crystal, or his girlfriend. He only sees me as Nadia's mother, I don't think he loves me"

I rub her knee in a comforting way "You just don't see it yet, but I am sure he loves you. If he doesn't love you he wouldn't have brought you here to live with him, and introduce you to everyone as his woman"

"I don't know Crystal,I don't want to be called his woman, I want to become his wife. I don't care how long it takes for him to love me as much as I do,but I am willing to wait"