35

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

Two weeks has passed since everything happened. For the past two weeks I haven't been myself, I haven't been able to focus on my work and I left Oksana and martakis in charge of it.

I kept the incident a secret, not wanting father to find out about it, in order for harm not to come to her. I slowly push the door open and there she laid, still sleeping like she has been for the past two weeks.

What have you done Ivan? Why did you have to be so cruel to her? That is the question I keep asking myself everyday whenever I see her, I haven't been myself. I barely eat anymore, I can't remember the last time I slept. I don't deserve to sleep, she is in pain because of me.

I place her fragile hand on mine, and I could feel my heart clutch knowing that she is fighting for her life with just a little hope of her waking up. But I am willing to hold unto that tiny bit of hope, I know she will wake up. She has to wake up, she has to.

My phone rings and I sighed bringing it out of my pocket. Kiran crest name flashes on the screen, I tug on my hair before picking up.

"I need to speak with my sister"

I look down at Crystal "I am at work right now, so it won't be possible"

"The wedding is in two weeks, and she has to be here on Monday or Tuesday for her to fit into her bridesmaid's dress"

"I will have her measured, and send her measurement to you. We will be there on Saturday or Sunday"

He sighs "Mila is expecting her to come earlier, but that would work out too. Take care of her, and bring her safely home"

"I will" and with that i end the call.

Why do you have to be so cruel to me?.

She once asked me when I denied her from attending her brother wedding.

"You have to wake up baby doll, you have to fight for your life. Kiran and the others are waiting for you, you desire to go right? I am going to let you go, I will let you do anything you desire. Please baby doll open your eyes, I would never do anything to hurt you anymore" my heart clutches in pain with each words.

I haven't felt this way in so long, the last time I felt this way was when Alyona died. I don't want to feel this way, it would only make me weak and I don't want to be weak.

The door opens and I turned around in my sit, Oksana walks in with files in her hand. She looks at Crystal sighing, before turning to face me.

"You need to get your ass to work, It's getting pretty exhausting coming in here everyday"

I rolled my eyes "What do you want Oksana?"

She shoves the files on my lap "Go through with them and sign it. You are needed at work Ivan, martakis and I can't handle things alone"

I don't bother saying anything, and read through the files before signing it and giving it back to her.

"Anything else?"

She groans "Come on Ivan! Get your shits together, you have to come to work. Without you it's incomplete"

"I can't leave her all alone in here"

"You should have thought of that before putting her in the state she is!!now you go around sulking after putting her through pain. You do not have any right to be here with her Ivan after what you did to her"

I tug harshly on my hair "You think I don't fucking know that? Do you possibly think I feel happy Knowing she is in coma because of me? I am in pain Oksana"