40

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

Feeling exhausted after being stuck in the jet for so long and driving here, close to 12 hours. I go up to my room and the monster follows right behind me, I feel suffocated knowing we are going to stay in the same room for the next few days.

Polina bows her head before dropping our suitcases in the closet, and leaving the room. I turned around in my wheelchair, and was about to speak to him when his phone rings.

I sighed deeply wheeling myself to the bed,I hold unto the bed firmly trying hard to stand up. Arms wrapped around my waist and I gulped,he lifts me up and lies me down on the bed, before returning back to his call.

I couldn't understand a word he said because it was all in Russian. I bring the sheet over my body feeling drained from the trip,I close my eyes and soon I welcomed the Darkness.

Waking up again,I looked around the room and it was dark. I switch on the bedside lamp and saw it was almost 11pm, looking beside me I couldn't find Ivan. I was hungry,I haven't had anything to eat since the jet.

"You are awake"

I look forward and saw it was Ivan,he has a cigar between his finger. I scrunch my nose as the smell hits me,I don't like being around someone who smokes.

"Are you hungry?"

I nodded,he walks over to me. Burning out the cigar on the ashtray,he carries me in his arms and out of the room. I direct him into the kitchen and he sits me on a stool, switching on the light.

"They must be leftovers in the fridge,mom always makes sure they is"

He nodded opening the fridge, and they really was leftover lasagna in the fridge. He brings it out and serve it in a plate for me, and a glass of water.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked him.

He just shakes his head sitting down on one of the stool,still on his phone. Probably about work,he is the don of his mafia. Going away for a couple of days must be hard for him.

After eating,he carries me back to my bedroom. Instead of lying me down on the bed,he carries me into the closet and sits me down on the sofa.

"You need to change"

I nodded stiffly as he goes through my luggage. He shuffles through the clothes,and finally bring out a nightgown. I pull my dress and I gulped when his eyes scans my body. I was left in only a thong,I didn't need a bra. He shakes his head and helped me put on the nighty,and I suck in a deep breath when he slides the thong down my legs.

"Breath baby doll, I won't touch you" he says softly.

How does he expects me to breath when he does this to me?he has raped me countless times, I will never feel safe around him.

He sighs "If you are not yet comfortable being naked around me, Polina will dress you from now on"

He carries me back into the room and lie me down on the bed,he switched off the lights.

"Aren't you sleeping on the bed?" I asked him.

"No,I will be fine on the couch"

I just nodded, closing my eyes. In a few hours,the wedding will take place and I won't be able to hide from father anymore.

🏵️🏵️🏵️

"Get you ass up already"

I woke up hearing two annoying voices. I groan opening my eyes and saw it was Lauren and Mila grinning at me.