1

CRYSTAL ELIZA CREST POV...

"Crystal,I am so proud of you" mom says with tears in her eyes.

I smiled softly "Thank you mom, would Dad be joining us?"

She sighs sadly "I Am sorry dear,but he had an important meeting to attend to"

I forced a smile and pick up my clutch. I understand he is busy, but he shouldn't miss my graduation no matter how busy he was.

"Crystal,he will make it up to you"

I shake my head "I understand. I have Kiran and you by my side,so I will be fine"

"And Paris also" she added shutting the door of my room as we stepped out.

I rolled my eyes "I rather sit back at home, than have her there"

"Crystal Eliza Crest,you shouldn't speak about your sister in that manner"

"Sorry mom" I mumbled.

The car was already waiting for us,so we stepped in and Kiran was sat inside already.

"You're looking Ravishing sis" he grins.

I smile softly "Thanks Kiran"

Paris stepped into the car and I couldn't find the will to smile anymore. She scoffs seeing me, and I look away from her immediately. I clutch my fingers together, something I do whenever i am nervous or feeling low of myself.

The car parks in front of the school, and we all stepped down. Mom forced us to take lots of pictures, before I finally excused myself and went to the restroom.

"You can do this Crystal,this is your day. You have worked hard for four years and you are finally leaving,so be Happy. Stay confident" I said to myself repeatedly.

Laughter was heard and I turned around, and saw it was Paris. I grip unto the sink tightly,to the point that I broke one of my nails.

"Ouch" I cry out in pain.

She grabs my wrist tightly digging her nails in "Ever so dramatic"

"You are hurting me Paris" i replied timidly.

She Huffs swatting my hand away and exiting the restroom. Why do you have to be so weak Eliza? you are older than her for crying out loud,she is just twenty!!.

I stayed in the restroom for about five minutes before going back to the main hall. I put on my robe and hat, and located my seat easily.

Throughout my four years here in business school,I never made any friends. I was too shy to talk to anyone,one tried but the following morning he had bruises on his face. I have no idea why they would refuse to talk to me, yes my parents are rich but doesn't make me a snub.

"Crystal Eliza Crest" my name was called up by the dean.

I stand up shakily and walk up to the stage, he hugs me and Mom, Kiran and Paris took a picture with me before we stepped down.

"I am so proud of you sis" Kiran says kissing my forehead.

I smile softly "Thank you for being here"

"I wouldn't miss this day for anything. I would love to have a celebratory lunch with you guys, but I really have to go now" he says hugging me.

"Be careful" mom says to him.

We drove to the outskirts of town and finally stopped in front of a huge restaurant. They let us in immediately because a lot of people know mom and dad.

"So what do you plan to do next Crystal? Now that you are officially a graduate" mom asks sipping from her glass of wine.

"I want to start working as dad assistant, it will give me more knowledge about the way of running a business" I answered.