34

DAMIEN ISLAM POV...

"Sir Damien, don just got home"

I jolt up immediately "Thank you Maja"

I cut the call and ring Ivan's number but he doesn't pick up . Fuck! Crystal, he will hurt her. Why didn't you think about this Damien? How could you be so stupid leaving her all alone with him.

"Where are you going? It's late" Vera asks but I just ignored her and run out of the room.

I grab any car key, and press the button and enter. I drive out in full speed, I kept on trying Ivan number but he just didn't pick up. I drove beyond the speed limit and soon I got to Ivan's house.

The gate was opened without any need for verification and I step out from my car and open the front door. I run up the stairs and I heard it her screams and his sadistic laughter.

"Crystal!!!!" I screamed seeing her lying lifeless on the floor of the second floor.

I rush over to her, and she has blood all over her body, I gulped checking her breathing and her breathing was shallow. I look up and saw it was Ivan, he just walks back up the stairs.

I am going to kill him, I carry Crystal out of the house and run quickly to my car. I could see the surprise in most of the guards face but I didn't fucking care.

Soon we got to the Dimitri hospital and they immediately rush her to the ER. I tap my feets impatiently on the floor with my bloody clothes, you have to stay strong Crystal.

Fuck!! Fuck! What if you are too late Damien? No no no, she has to be alive. You must fight for your life, you must stay strong.

🏵️🏵️🏵️

I don't know how long I waited, till the door finally opens and the doctor comes out. I walk over to him awaiting his response.

"I don't think I can disclose the information without Don's presence"

"Fucking bullshit! I brought her here, so you are going to fucking tell me how she is doing"

He sighs "I am sorry sir, but don has to be here"

I walk angrily out of the hospital and drive back to the house and by now it was almost morning. I push open Ivan's room door but he wasn't there, but his balcony door was left ajar. I clutch my fist in anger striding in, and there he was sitting on the floor.

"How is she?"

I lift him up by his collar "You piece of shit! You dare ask me how she is!!" I growled punching him hard on his face.

"Give it your all Damien, I deserve it"

I don't know how much punches I delivered to his face, I stopped when my hand felt numb. I screamed out in rage, feeling tears in my eyes.

"If she doesn't wake up Ivan, I am going to fucking kill you" I glared hard at him.

He chuckles dryly "Like you have the guts to kill me"

"Are you daring me right now Ivan? Do you think just because I have known you since we were still in our dampers that I won't hesitate to kill you? Do you know how much pain you have caused her? What kind of person are you?!"

He wipes the blood from his mouth "Then kill me right here and now"

I whip my head to face him "What?"

He goes into his room and returns back with a gun. He force it on my palm, and i could feel it shaking on my hand.

"Go ahead dami,pull the trigger. Let out your rage,I know how you must feel right now. I know you love her Damien,more than a friend"