33

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

Today is the day I have been dreading for so long, the day Morozov leaves. I could feel tears in my eyes just by the thoughts of it. I couldn't sleep last night and got up from bed by 6 in the morning.

I took a long shower and got dressed, and used makeup to cover the dark circles under my eyes. I walk out of my room and Alfred was already outside, he greets me and I just give him a small smile in response heading down the stairs.

I head straight to the maid quarters, it was mostly empty because most of them must have resumed their duty. I push open Joanna and Agnes room, and just as I expected they were packing up.

"Ma Crystal" they both said in unison standing up to their feet.

I smiled softly at them "Do you need my help in packing up?"

"We have just little things, which are the gifts you granted us and little things Morozov gave us. So ma, you shouldn't worry about it" Joanna says.

I nod "Agnes, can you handle the rest? I need to have a word with your sister"

She nods "Of course ma"

I grab her hand and we walked together to the garden. We sat on the grass, and I just stared ahead.

"Ma"

"Call me Crystal. Ever since I got here everyone keeps on calling me ma, I feel old already"

She giggles "Okay Crystal."

"Being able to fulfill my wish to you and Agnes makes me happy. You guys suffered a lot and Morozov was sent by the heavens, I didn't know how else to get you guys out of here, when I can't even save myself"

She gives my knee a small squeeze "Without your words, I wouldn't have gotten close to sir Morozov. You have showed nothing but kindness to Agnes and I, even money cannot come close to what you have done for us"

"Do you really love him Jo?"

Her body freeze, and my gaze locked with hers. She gulps and I already got my answer, Morozov broke up with his girlfriend for her and taking her away from here. Why did she have to pretend to love him?.

"I am so sorry ma for lying to you. I just really needed to find a way to leave, and I overheard the both of you talking about Agnes and I in the kitchen on that day. Sir Morozov is a good and loving person, but I would Never be able to love him back"

"Then tell him, don't make him look like a fool by thinking you are in love with him, when in fact you are just using him. That is so unfair to  him Jo, we both know that"

She sighs "I don't know how to feel about this Crystal, I don't think I would be able to tell him now. We leave by 12,and i don't want him to change his mind about it"

I shake my head "For the little time I spent with Morozov, I know he wouldn't do that. So please tell him, open up to him before you guys go. It will shatter him knowing that the girl he fell in love with at first sight doesn't love him, but is only using him"

She nods after a while "I will do it, I am going to have a word with him before we go. I just really hope he doesn't change his mind about anything"

"He wouldn't, just give it your best shot and have faith"

She nods getting up "Thank you Crystal"

I rose up too "You have no reason to thank me, I only said the right words"

She hugs me taking me by surprise, my arms remained stiff at my side before hugging her back. I felt contended hugging someone, I haven't felt this way in a while.