15

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

I put on a black suit,as always. And slick my hair back, judging from the time that martakis Texted me hours ago, they will be arriving soon.

"Sir the car is ready" Kostas says.

I step out of my room and Egor was already waiting for me. I stop in front of baby doll room and Alfred greets me, I walk into her room and she was still sleeping. I caress her face softly, and watch as her chest goes up and down as she sleeps.

I shook my head getting up and making my way out of the room.

I look at Alfred "Wake her up and have her ready for our guest"

"Yes don" he replies.

I continued walking down the stairs when Egor spoke "Don, I don't think it's a good idea letting her stay in your home"

"What could you possibly be Afraid of? Nothing is going to happen. Besides she is coming into our territory, if she tries anything it will be the end of her"

I enter the car, and Egor follows with another car and we drive out of the house. We soon got to the airport and martakis texted me that they are here.

Samira aharif slowly walks up to me with martakis and about twenty Iran men.

She smiles taking off her glasses "Ivan Dimitri, after so long I finally get to see you"

"I can't say the pleasure is mine"

She giggles "I look forward to working with you already. Oh where is your wife?I hoped she would be here with you"

"I don't take her on business deals. You will meet her when we get to the house"

"Good. I need to rest,I am super exhausted after being stuck in the plane for Eleven hours" she sighs flipping her hair.

"Well, shall we?" I gestured opening the car door for her.

She chuckles "What a gentleman you are"

She steps into the car and I got in also shutting the door. Kostas drives off slowly and I bring out my phone, texting Alfred that we are already on our way back.

"Why are you so interested in meeting my wife?" I ask her after a moment of silence.

She shrugs "I don't really know,I just have a feeling that she will be an angel."

"Angel?"

"Yes. You have quite a reputation Ivan, and having her as your wife means she can stand you. Which is why I say she is an angel" she answers.

I smirk "Reputation you say?"

"Of course, you have an history filled with lots of horrible things. I Never expected you would get married"

I just laughed silently and my phone dings,it was a text from Alfred saying she is ready.

We soon got to my house and Kostas opens the car door, I step out first along with Samira. Just then Egor car pulls into the driveway, along with about six cars.

"Shall we?"

She nods "We shall"

The door was opened for us and we walk in. I enter the living room and baby doll immediately stands up.

"Samira,meet my wife Crystal" I introduced.

The surprise was clear in Crystal eyes when Samira hugged her.

"It's so good to finally see you again" Samira says to her.

Crystal frowns "Again?have we met before"