29

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

A month has passed since the death of Olga. I sighed deeply,while staring at myself in the mirror. I rub my tired eyes, my baby bump is a little visible now. But I really need to go for my first check up.

"Ma"

I clear my throat "I will be right outside Joanna"

I put on a robe and tie my hair in a messy bun. Stepping out Joanna bows her head at me before smiling broadly at me.

I look at her weirdly "Why are you staring at me like that?"

I go into my closet and she follows right after me. I pick a black tee, jacket and a pair of jeans.

"Ma Crystal"

I turned around to face Joanna "Can you tell me the reason behind your weird smile? It's creeping me out"

"Sir Morozov asked me to meet him tonight in his room. I don't know if I should go, but I am excited to go"

I put on a Lacy underwear "Do you like him?"

She blushed "I d-dont k-know ma"

I turned around putting on a bra, before turning around to face her "Jo, if you like him and you wish to go meet him. I won't hold you back, but please don't do something you would end up regretting"

She sighs "I don't know what to say ma"

I put on my jeans "Jo, you like him and I think he likes you too. So what is stopping you? Follow your heart, so you won't end up regretting anything"

"Thank you ma, I am glad you are here"

I cup her face smirking "Do you have anything hot to wear?"

She blush a deep shade of red "I d-dont plan on doing anything ma"

I chuckled wearing my tee, and my jacket "Pick anything you want from my closet to wear, I am certain my clothes would fit you. You can even pick any amount you want, besides I don't even wear most of them"

She grins "Thank you so much ma"

"Good. Pick what you want, I am going downstairs to eat and then going for a walk in the garden"

She nodded and I walk out of my room. I knock on Morozov's room door, and Soon he opens it with a towel around his waist.

"Really sweet pea?"

I rolled my eyes pushing him inside "We have to talk"

He smirks "How do you want it? Hard?slow?fast?"

I slap his chest "Shut up and go get dressed"

"Sure thing ma" he rolls his eyes going into his closet.

After that morning I was brutally raped by Ivan, I cried walking over to my room. I locked myself in my room for two days, until Morozov barge into my room forcing me to eat. Damien was so pissed off and told me to keep my distance from Ivan, which I planned on doing anyway. He has been away for a business trip for a month now, and I have never been so happy about it.

I pop a grape into my mouth which was on Morozov's table, and another before he finally step out with his brow raised.

"Stealing my fruit?"

I grinned "I am hungry"

"Then let's go down to eat" he says grabbing my hand and we step out from his room.

Katherine also step out of her room, her room is across from morozov's.

"Ivan has been gone for a month, and you are already being a slut by following his brother. How far can you go?" She glares at me with disgust.