51

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

Go after her....

I kept enchanting to myself but I just couldn't, but the rain suddenly starts pouring. I run quickly out of the room ignoring the pain in my shoulder, I rush into the elevator and it takes me down to the lobby.

My heart shatters all the more when I couldn't find her anymore. Drystan is gone and she is gone also, I go down on my knees ignoring the stares I got from people and my blood washes with the rain.

The following morning I flew back to Russia, I know I can easily get drystan back. But it's best if he stays with her, I won't be able to take care of him.

Oksana runs over to me immediately I step into the mansion. She tries to talk to me but I just walk away from her and up the stairs, I was about to slam my room door shut when she welcomed herself and shut the door.

"Can you tell me why you returned alone? And why the hell do you look like death itself? What the fuck happened?"

I take off my blazer "I don't have time for this right now"

She scoffs "You have no time for anything, can you tell me what happened with you? How did your trip go? Did you encounter the Italians?"

"Can you just shut up?" I groaned rubbing my Temple.

"Ivan!"

"What the hell do you want me to say?! Crystal left me, she is not coming back. She wants a divorce, I thought things were getting better, who knew it got even worse. It hurts so bad Oksana, I can't breath" I choked out feeling tears build up in my eyes.

Never in my life did I expect I would ever cry over a girl, after Alyona. But I just can't bear It, I love Crystal so much and it hurts knowing in the end I couldn't keep her.

She sighs "Ivan, are you just going to let her go?"

I shut my eyes "It's for the best, I deserve everything. Heck I deserve even more, I need to let her go no matter how much it pains me, it's for the best"

She place her hand on my chest "If you really love her, then fight for her"

"I don't deserve her,she is too good for me. I have done a lot of fucked up shit to her, and I know no matter what I do that she will never be able to forgive me"

She doesn't say anything and just wrap her arms around me. I couldn't hold it anymore and broke down in tears,she tightens her hold on me as I cry on her shoulder.

"Hush now Ivan,it will be over soon"

🏵️🏵️🏵️

"Don,a man wants to see you" martakis says coming into my office.

I sighed looking up from my laptop "Let him in"

He nods leaving the office,soon the door opens again and a man walks in. He seems to be his Late forties,with a briefcase in his hand.

"Have a sit" I said.

He sits down "I won't waste much of your time Mr Dimitri. Your wife Crystal Dimitri is the reason for my coming in here today"

"Oh" that is the only word I could say, for the past one month I haven't seen her.

Yes I know exactly where she is and I can easily get her back,but I don't want to. It was her choice to keep her distance from me, and I am going to give her that.

He slides a file to me "This is the divorce papers,all you have to do is sign it"

My heart clutches in pain as he spoke,I shakily open the file. She already signed it, she is really that desperate about leaving me.