3

CRYSTAL ELIZA CREST POV...

The past few days has been the worst days of my life, I barely have enough rest and it all feels like torture for me.

I rose up sluggishly from my bed and walk into the bathroom. I stare at myself in the mirror and my eyes seems dull due to lack of sleep.

I took a long bath, and back into my closet, and got dressed for the day. I took a sit on the armrest of my couch, just staring at nothing with a sigh. I run my fingers through my hair as I wait for her to walk through the door.

In about five minutes,the door was slammed opened and I stood up immediately. This have been my daily routine for the past few days, I am being trained on how to become a dutiful wife.

"Let's go, we don't have time to waste" she says with her head raise high like a peacock.

I just follow closely behind her as she walks into to the main hall of our house. She claps her hand, and two men came in. One with a huge book, and the other with another book.

"The first book is recipe of Russia meals you will be preparing for my son, and the other is how to make the rightful drinks and snacks for my son"

I cross my arms "I don't know how to cook"

She gasps with an horrifying look on her face "You don't mean that"

I shrug "I seriously don't know how to cook"

She starts walking around "This is bad,so bad!!"

"What is?" A voice asks and I turned around and saw it was mom.

"Your daughter can't cook"

Mom nods "Is that a crime?"

Olga scoffs "My son will not be wedded to someone who can't prepare his meal"

"He has maids to do it for me,my daughter will not be an house wife for anybody" mom spoke calmly but I could tell she was feeling enraged.

"This is unacceptable!!" She screeched.

"Then call it off,I will be delighted" and with that I walk out of the room not wanting to stay in there anymore.

"Boom!!!"

I screamed holding unto my shirt as laughter was heard, I slowly turned around and saw it was Lauren.

"You nearly gave me an heart attack!!"

She grins at me "I am so sorry Crystal,I just couldn't help it"

"Your first day back after months and you chose to give me an heart attack"

She giggles hugging me "I am sorry,I promise to make it up to you"

I nodded pulling back "Where is Warren?"

She shrugs "Probably with Kiran"

"Lauren" mom smiles walking up to her, and embraced her.

"I have missed you aunt Erica" she says softly.

Mom nods in agreement "How is Jared and blossom?"

"They are doing well. They will be here a week to the wedding"

Just the thought about the wedding saddens me. I walk away from them and find myself in the library,it always brings peace to me. I grab the first book that I could find,and sit on the floor with my legs crossed.

"I knew I could find you here"

I sighed looking up at Lauren "It's all too much for me,I can't bear it"