12

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

I tap my feet's impatiently on the concrete floor, the CCTV footage of what happened in the pool finally showed.

"Here it's don" the head in charge of the CCTV cameras says.

After watching it, I clench my fist in anger. How dare she?! How many times have I warned her to never hurt Crystal.

"Get me the guard that carried Crystal"

"Okay don" he says leaving the room.

I sit down on one of the chairs. When I came home the maids were whispering among themselves about what happened, so I had to check the CCTV footage.

"Here I am don" the guard says.

I look up at him "What's your name?"

"Lebedev don"

"How long have you been working here?"

"For about a year, Maja is my mother"

I nodded "You did a great job today. So I am promoting you, you will no longer work as a guard in the garden. You will be promoted to the main office"

He grins "Thank you so much Don"

I didn't have anything else to say to him, so I leave the room and make my way up to the second floor. I open Alina room door and she was chatting with her friend from the footage earlier.

"Baby!!!" She squeals seeing me.

"What did you do to my wife?" I asked calmly.

"Wife? I did nothing wrong to her. She brought lemonade and some snacks for us and left" she dares lie to my face.

"You know me Alina. What I hate most are liars, and you fucking dare to lie to my face"

She stands up immediately "I am telling the truth"

"Okay, follow me. The both of you"

"Ivan please"

I glare at her "Follow me"

They both follow me out of the room and we climb up the third floor. I open Crystal room door and she was fast asleep, with Damien beside her.

"Ivan" he stands up seeing me.

"How is she?" I find myself asking.

He looks surprised with my question "She will be better when she wakes up"

I nodded "Good. I have to take care of some shit"

They follow me to the far edge of the house Where the basement is located. Fear grips them as I open the door for them to come in.

"Ivan please I was telling the truth" Alina whimpered.

"It was Alina doings, I have nothing to do with it" the Blondie says.

"How dare you Kira!"

"Tie them up" I said to the guards outside, they struggle as they tie them up.

"Alina, you brought a friend into my house. And you know I forbid it"

"Baby, I am sorry"

I slap her hard on her face "I dare you to repeat yourself"

She silently cries "I won't say it again"

I go over to Blondie "You just dugned your own grave"

"No n-no p-please"

I go over to where my babies are and I smirk seeing the best one. I grab the nail gun and make my way back to Blondie.